The Worst Day Of Summer

I woke up in an alleyway with Ben and the Losers club all huddled over me, I felt tiny and inferior, but I also felt something run down my chin and neck.

1: The cut Henry gave me.

2: My mouth..? 

I put my hand over my mouth and looked at it with wide eyes.

Dark red blood was now smeared and dripping from my hand.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" A sandy-curled boy yelled, Stan I think.

"Y-y-y/n are you okay?" Bill looked into my eyes with sorrow, I started to sob.

"Does it look like I'm okay?!" I yelled while crying.

The short one, Eddie I think, grabbed hands with everyone except me, Ben, and a bottled capped glasses boy, I know him, Richie. 

"Richie, s-s-stay here and for the g-god don't make the atmosphere w-w-worse" Bill stuttered as he glanced at me while walking into the drugstore next door. 

"Glad I got to meet you before you died, and you? I couldn't find your grave" Richie joked, I looked down and started to cry from his words, and also the sharp pain in my mouth from whatever happened. 

A few minutes later, the boys returned with a fiery-haired, grey-eyed, freckle-faced girl. The 'slut' Beverly Marsh.

"Are you okay that looks like it hurts" Beverly smiled at Ben.

"It's ok, I just fell" Ben played off smoothly.

"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers!" Richie yelled, I felt woozy and passed out from blood loss. 

I felt someone hugging me, trying to get me to bounce back, I woke up in the arms of Bill, everyone was around hugging me too, even Beverly.

"W-what?" I whispered, and everyone looked at me smiling.

"Y-y-you aren't b-bleeding anymore, y/n" Bill smiled at me, he was right, all the blood dried from my mouth.

Beverly waved goodbye and walked away.

"I asked B-B-Beverly to the quarry, would you l-like to come too?" He asked, tinted pink cheeks and star-filled eyes.

I smiled and looked down "Sure.. See you guys tomorrow, oh and thanks for helping me" I kissed his cheek, Eddie's, Stan's, Richie's, and Ben's.

Their faces were blushing beet red as I walked out of the alleyway.

"Wait!" Bill yelled, I turned around and walked to him.

"Yeah?" I asked awkwardly.

"I c-can bike you home.. If you w-want" I shook my head.

"I don't wanna waste your time, I already did that today. I'll just walk" I turned around but Bill grabbed my hand.

"You won't waste my time.. Y/n" Bill didn't even stutter once.. Wow.

I smiled "Okay, I'll let you take me home" We walked to his bike and the losers were already gone, we got on his bike and I wrapped my arms around his waist, he tensed up a bit as he drove.

"Bye Bill" I got off his bike and walked to my front door.

"Wait.. H-how did you get hurt anyways?" I froze and looked back.

"My boyfriend.." Bills eyes widened as he remembered that Bowers was my boyfriend.

"W-why are you d-d-dating him?" Bill asked me as he walked to me.

I started to sob "He said he'd protect me.. And would keep me safe from everyone.." Tears ran down my cheeks and Bill hugged me.

"P-promise me you'll break up with him y-y/n" Bill pleaded.

"I will, Bill.. I will" He wiped my tears and I hugged him tight. I left his grasp and walked inside my house.

Bill blushed and smiled before getting on hid bike and biking home, two streets over mine.