I also have to say, I've grown curious about the so called soldier that has been in charge of training me. I've only met a couple more people here so far, but his behavior seems off. Every other guard behaves normal, or well as normal as you could given we're in this shit place, like they're just trying their best to do as they're told but he is different. It almost feels like he's not trying, but legitimately can't do things wrong, like if he was a machine programmed to do a job and do it perfectly, every one of his movements feel so controlled, almost like rehearsed, like if he's been doing this for a lifetime; even though that couldn't be possible, he can't possibly be more than three or four years older than me. If these people were wizards I'd have no doubt that he was under the Imperius curse.

Right now I was in the lab, laying on the bed just waiting for the woman who I had now gotten used to be the one applying the serum. I had already finished my usual dinner, the same steak and potatoes as always.

The door opened, and the tall man that had welcomed me and Voldemort the day we arrived here walked inside the room.

"Hello there, Irya." His deep russian accent just as I remembered it, low, raspy voice. "How are you doing? Training has been good? I heard you were getting better in combat." He opened a cabinet, getting a needle out of it and walking to me. "How do you feel with serum? Any different?"

"Not really, I just don't feel bad anymore when they put it on" I was debating whether or not I should ask him, but since I don't think things can get any worse than how they are right now I don't see a reason not to. "What the hell is it? What is it for? And why does it burn?"

"Now now, Irya, calm down." He laughed, not taking me seriously. "You really have no idea, do you?" He shook his head, chuckling to himself. "Your father doesn't want you anymore, not with you being normal. He said he needs you to be useful, the best you could possibly be, and well" he grabbed my left hand tightly, almost hurting me. "He found out we could help him make you just that, upgrade you."

He put the needle on my skin, putting on the IV, and turning around, looking for something in a suitcase I had just noticed had been waiting for him on top of one of the many cabinets.

"How so?" What is he talking about? What could he possible do to 'upgrade me'?

His low, almost animalistic laugh made fear. He took a bag of serum out of the suitcase, going to change it for the other bag of serum that was currently feeding the IV. "We'll give you abilities, skills you've never even dreamt about. We'll make you special, a warrior."

"I already can do magic you stupid idiot." I spat at him, who does he think he is? Having the power to give someone magic powers, Merlin this muggles have really gone bonkers.

He rolled his eyes, but still kept a smile on.

"We won't give you magic powers like the ones you are thinking about, more like special abilities even someone with your kind of magic can't do." It was then when he had just changed the serum bag that I noticed it was different from the ones I had been given this past days, it had an alarming bluish color that almost seemed to glow.

Okay now this one makes me nervous, that shit is not radioactive is it?

"I've heard you've learned a lot, you handle a weapon good don't you? They say too that you are good with combat, too sad you won't be training on that again soon." Yeah well, he said it was sad yet he was smiling like a psycho.

"What do you mean? Why not?" My voice got a little shaky, as I watched the blue liquid fall, slowly making it's way down the tube.

"Don't be sad now, don't tell me you've grown used to training with the soldier?" He laughed again to himself. "Let's just say, now you'll be more busy with your mutation." He was making fun of me, what the hell is he planning now?

Just as I was about to snap back, the blue serum finally entered my system, burning like nothing I had ever experienced before. I couldn't stand it, it felt like lava was flowing through my veins. I started screaming, and I tried to take the IV out but two guards entered the room and forced me down again to the bed, struggling to keep me still as I was shaking, kicking and screaming due to the pain.

My whole body felt like it was lit on fire, it was worse than any other pain I had felt before. I tried to get myself out of the guards's hold, but it was useless, I couldn't do anything. It felt like an eternity, but after some time I passed out from the pain, finding comfort in the unconscious state.

----------

As I woke up, I could still feel my whole body sore, aching still, but it didn't feel like I was being burned alive anymore. I opened my eyes, taking a moment to get adjusted to the bright white light on the room, and looked around.

I was in a lab room very similar to the one I'd fallen unconscious in last night, only things were in different places and the bed I was in was in the center of the room. It also had big windows on one side of the room, but what really got my attention was the multiple big stains of dried blood that decorated the whole room, from the cabinets to the walls, to the utensils to even the bed I was in.

I tried to get up but I felt a tug at both my wrists and then at my feet, I was tied to the bed tightly. There still was an IV on my left hand, accompanied by the metal bracelet I had now grown used to, connected to a bag of serum much like the one from last night.

I didn't have my wand but I knew I had to act quickly, luckily I had practiced wandless magic before so a simple charm shouldn't be a problem.

Up until now I had thought it'd be the best to just play along, do as they told me and maybe Voldemort would change his mind, maybe he'd decide I had enough and would let me go back home and then I'd be able to continue with my plan to bring him down once and for all, but I've had enough. If I'm going to have to kill these idiots to get out of here then so be it, I'll run away and they won't stop me, and if Voldemort wants to go after me then I'll fight him too and I'll kill him or die trying to, but I'm done.

"Emancipare" I tried to get rid of the ties in my hands, but it didn't work. "Diffindo!" I thought maybe I'd try to cut it, but again it didn't work. "Deletrius!" I yelled, but it was as if all my magic had left me. "Reducto!" I felt a tear run down my cheek, what is wrong with me?

I heard the bone-chilling laugh of the Russian man, slightly distorted and muffled.

"You still haven't figured it out? Your little magic is useless, the bracelet inhibits it." He laughed again, getting closer to the big window to get a better look at me. "You're helpless now, there's nothing you can do. You're trapped in here, and you won't be getting out soon."

His grin sent shivers down my spine. He is mad, insane, and I'm a rat lab for him to experiment on. I wish he'd just let me die.