Zhu Che opened the door, Liang Yuan jumped and ran into the door, then raised the volume, and said in a polite tone: "Uncle, I'm here to borrow a book from A Che!"

    Seeing that there was no sound in the room, Liang Yuan rolled his eyes and said again. He shouted, "Auntie, the old lady who fetched milk downstairs is here, are you going?"

    There was no response to the two greetings, and Liang Yuan relaxed with a surprised smile on his face.

    When Zhu Che saw him laughing, he also found it funny: "My parents are not at home, you can play."

    "You still know me hahahahahaha!" Liang Yuan finally couldn't help but let out a series of laughter, and ran away He went over and picked up the TV remote control, "Lend your TV to see, my mother is staring at me at home all day, and can only do homework, but I'm suffocated."

    Zhu Che smiled: "Then you have finished your homework. Is it?"

    "It's almost done, I'm left with the four great classics. Alas, that book is so thick and has so many words that I really can't read it." Liang Yuan pouted, changed the platform, and turned to Zhu Che again. , "How about you tell me, what stories are there? I can't read books, but I'm quite energetic when I listen to the stories."

    Zhu Che smiled and shook his head: "You have to read it yourself, or it won't work."

    "Master, you can do it! Tell me as much as you want, just a little bit, please, please!"

    Liang Yuan put down the remote control and pushed and pulled with Zhu Che for a long time. Zhu Che was thin-skinned and couldn't help agreeing. .

    Zhu Che told a heroic story that I just read today.

    "...So he asked for a few kilograms of beef, and then let the store warm up the wine, drink a big bowl, and eat meat..."

    Zhu Che was talking, watching Liang Yuan excitedly Tears flowed slowly from the corners of his mouth.

    "Drinking in a big bowl, eating meat in a big mouth... Sucking... It's so enjoyable to listen to... I'm hungry."

    When Zhu Che read this paragraph, he didn't notice it at all. These, just pay attention to how heroic and sassy the hero is. Hearing Liang Yuan say this, he is actually a little hungry.

    He stopped and put down the book: "I remember that the beef my mother bought this morning has arrived by courier. I'll look for it."

    Zhu Che took out the courier, found several large bags of beef, washed his hands, tore the package and poured out the beef. On the chopping board, just about to cut the meat, the whole person's movements stopped.

    "So fragrant..."

    An aroma emerged from the beef. The taste was not as irritating as ordinary packaged snacks. Instead, it had a quiet aroma and a heavy feeling after sedimentation.

    He leaned in and smelled it, picked up the knife and carefully sliced ​​it, the richer fragrance released from each slicing action.

    As the blade crossed, he could feel the thickness of the beef. After he sliced ​​the beef, he placed it on the plate neatly, and then chopped finely chopped green onion and sprinkled it on top.

    "I just said it's so fragrant, it really is the taste of this beef! Ah Che can, but he can even cut meat, which is amazing!"

    Liang Yuan was sitting in the living room watching TV, the smell was like fishing, and he was fishing. He walked from the living room to the kitchen.