12 || Getting along.

Start from the beginning

"WHAT?!"

They yelled in surprise and were kinda confused, even George was processing it more than the others.

"Oh- we didn't know that but, congratulations! Glad to know that you two are Finally dating"

"Uhm, what do you mean by that Mimi?"

"By that I mean, that you two were friends since the infection started and you two cared for each other, and PghLFilms was so worried about you every time you were doing something dangerous or that could kill your life"

"Oh wow... Well it was obvious I guess- but I'm glad that you guys  accepted us"

"Why we wouldn't?"

"I don't know, Insecurities."

"Hm, it's ok Y/N, we accept both of you how you are! No need to feel bad."

"Hm... Thanks Mimi"

"You're welcome"

Both looked back at the ocean and the silence was there again like nothing happened.

Until they heard a weird sound, like, screams.

"What is that sound?"

"Pardon me?"

"I heard something... Like screams"

"Probably is the sound of the ocean"

"No... I don't think it is..."

"George before you teleport can I go?"

"Yeah sure just, don't move"

"K"

Y/N put his hand on George shoulder and they teleported to where the sound was.

"What is going on guys?"

Until a strange creature bumped in George's face, George looked at the creature making eye contact.

"What is that thing?-"

"-GASP- you just touched the child!"

"-GASP- you touched MY CHILD!"

willow and PghLFilms go to the creature and they hit it.

"Guys- uhm- this is kinda cringe-"

"I know right?"

"Y/N IT TOUCHED THE CHILD! WE DON'T LET IT TOUCH THE CHILD!"

"Ok ok ok jeez-"

They were still hitting the creature until pony came and looked at PghLFilms and Willow.
Willow and PghLFilms stopped hitting the creature and they cough awkwardly.

"Sorry for that..."

"What is that thing???"

"We don't know, but it jumped in my face and tackled me! And made me throw the battery in the ocean!"