1

I lived with six other women. In a massive house in the hills. Their names were Billie, Cordelia, Audrey, Ally, Sally and Wilhelmina.

No, we don't all date and fuck and whatnot. We have a rule that we can't date each other, which worked... until eight months ago, when Wilhelmina admitted to loving me one night.

And now, I'm laying naked in Wilhelmina's bed, where I'm not supposed to be, like I have done every night since she admitted it, staring up at the ceiling, whilst she's sleeping on top of me.

I brushed my fingertips down her form, tracing the curve of her spine and kissing her shoulder, as I got carried away by the thoughts of how wrong this all was.

"Sweetheart, your thoughts are too loud, what's wrong?" She mumbled into my bare shoulder and wrapped her arms around me.

"They're going to find out at some point," I sighed and my love looked down at me.

"Will you leave me when that happens?" She asked quietly and I focused on how the moonlight reflected off her soft skin and made her look like an angel. She was an angel. My angel. She'd saved me from myself thousands of times.

"Never, I'll never leave you," I whispered and she smiled gently, before leaning down to plant a kiss on my lips, "I love you."

"I love you too," she giggled and laid back down on me, letting sleep carry her away.

~~~

"I'm home!" I yelled, walking into the house, where I was met with a screaming match coming from the living room.

I dropped my bag and ran in, to see Sally and Audrey attacking Winnie, whilst Ally and Cordelia attempted to pull them off and Billie was stood filming it.

"EVERYBODY STOP IT!" I screeched and the room fell silent, as they all stopped to look at me and Billie turned the camera to me.

The only sounds in the room were the heavy breaths of Sally and Audrey, and the quiet sobs of Wilhelmina, who had blood dripping down her face and onto the fluffy white carpet below.

I walked over quickly and pulled her away from the girls, before assessing the damage.

"Cordelia, take Wilhelmina down to her bedroom and wait for me in her ensuite," I said calmly, looking at Winnie's nose, which was quite obviously dislocated.

Once Cordelia had carried Wilhelmina out of the room, I turned to glare at Billie, who put the phone down.

"Ally, please can you go and put the kettle on, I need a cup of tea."

"Yes," she said quietly and left the room.

"Billie, send me that video, I want to see what happened, and then go and start on unstacking the dishwasher, so I can cook dinner later."

Billie picked her phone up and sent me the video, before leaving the room in silence, after my phone pinged with her message.

"Sit down," I said calmly to Sally and Audrey, who sat on the sofa across from me slowly. "What happened?"

"She... that bitch told us that she had a bad day and all she wanted was to see you," Sally spat and I was confused.

"So we asked why she'd want to see you," Audrey said, clenching her fists beside her.

"And she said she loved you, but then realised what she'd said and tried to lie her way out of it!" Sally yelled and stood up to get me, but I raised an eyebrow, making her sit back down.

"We have the rules for a reason! And she's out here liking you! She thinks she's entitled to not only admit that, but when we challenged it, she said she was the one you'd take if this all fell to shit!" Audrey yelled.

"Right, both of you go upstairs and calm down, take a shower and clean Wilhelmina's blood off your hands. I'll call a family meeting in a couple of hours," I sighed and watched them both leave the room, before I walked down the hall to Wilhelmina's bedroom.