Chapter 2

When she woke up the next day, Xiaoya tidied her hair a little because of her habit, and then she thought about it again:

she's arranging her farts! It's useless no matter how you organize it. Now the most important thing is to solve the problem of food and clothing first. Suo Xing got up from the ground and walked out of the cave.

    ...

When she was walking in the forest, she suddenly felt that something was staring at her, and she looked back reflexively.

Immediately! She was so frightened that her hair stood up all over her body, what was that! !

    Several beasts she didn't know stared at Xiaoya fiercely, with hungry expressions in their eyes, as if they were about to pounce at the next moment!

    Xiaoya's mind suddenly went blank! !

    I thought I was going to fill the belly of the beast before I was full!

    She is done! !

    Just when she felt that she was about to be taken away by the god of death, she closed her eyes in despair.

    At this time, a huge creature jumped out from the tall grass next to it, and a whistling roar came over, and the earth seemed to be shaking.

    The expected pain did not come. I opened my eyes suspiciously and saw that the beasts that were going to eat her began to run around. .

    But no matter how fast they ran, it was useless, and in a short while, the behemoth killed them all.

    Xiaoya looked at the behemoth in front of her—

    white hair flickered in the breeze, and the golden clusters on her forehead glowed slowly in the sunlight. , amazing, the golden eyes dazzled with the arrogance of the king, arrogant, domineering, and, cold -

    this beast as big as a tiger, beautiful and amazing body, where is he just standing? , with his head held high, and at his feet the beasts he had already slain.

    Xiaoya actually gave birth to a feeling of arrogance of a king. It was like an emperor, full of majesty and arrogance, as if he was the overlord of the forest, but no one was sorry to move to that station—everywhere

    around. It was the corpse of the beast killed by it. The blood stained the land red.

    Seeing that the beast that wanted to eat her just now had died at his feet, Xiaoya felt as if it had been a while. The blood of the blood, the piercing color, suddenly shocked her. Just now she was just glad that she was not eaten by the beast, but now this giant beast will eat herself?

    Looking up in shock, she saw the golden pupil of the giant beast looking over. In

    an instant, the icy gaze all over her stunned her. She

    froze and faced the threat of death again—

    the fierce calendar was icy cold . Her eyes were fixed on her, the blood in her whole body seemed to start to flow backwards, she didn't move, she looked at each other with bated breath, her rigid body didn't dare to move for a while.

    Even if it seemed that a giant beast would easily bite off her neck with just one movement, she felt suffocated. Spreading out -

    at this moment the giant beast moved, only to see that graceful step walking steadily towards Xiaoya, her gaze did not move away, from the coldness at the beginning to the doubtful and peaceful. Measure.

    Measure?

    Xiaoya felt ridiculous for her own thoughts, how could a beast have such a rich expression of doubt?

    However, the sight that stuck to her body and her next move overturned her thoughts.

    I saw the giant beast suddenly stop, lowered its head and started to eat, biting away the dead beast in one bite, blood flowed like a stream, and the smell of blood began to intensify, but the giant beast didn't feel anything. a beast.

    The strong smell of blood and the guts of the bitten beast made Xiaoya sick. Seeing such a primitive way of eating a giant beast with her own eyes, Xiaoya felt horrified, and her stomach began to churn.

    I want to vomit...

    Finally, after the giant beast ate five beast corpses, Xiaoya still couldn't hold back the threat of the giant beast and started to vomit.

    The giant beast suddenly stopped eating, and put his eyes on her again, no good... secretly blamed himself for not being able to hold back, but still attracted the attention of the giant beast, and looking at the beast on the ground with no bones left, his heart began to pantothenate, Is it really going to die in its mouth today?

    Just when Xiaoya was thinking about something wrong, the giant beast suddenly started to move towards her. Xiaoya tried her best to step back, but behind her were tall trees. With the action of the beast.

    Suddenly, it picked up the corpse of the last beast on the ground and slowly approached Xiaoya, flicked its head, and threw the corpse at her feet.

    This is—is it for her?

    Looking up in disbelief, he saw that it was still standing there with its head held high, its golden hair still flickering in the sunlight, the white hair was stained with bright red blood from eating, and it was unusually domineering, graceful posture, vigorous posture, contempt The spirit of the king, Ling Feng does not move...