💛First Meet 💜(Part 1)

Location : Wild forest Time : Midnight

(Narrator)
Few days ago.. There was a fight in the wild forest. The two people was a magician, one was called Kye wearing Purple cloth with a scarf covering his mouth and the other one was Otto who's wearing black cloth with a mask covering his mouth. Those two were enemy's to each other.

After a very long fight, Kye got injured and he barely can stand up...Otto walk towards to Kye and stare at his eyes,Kye tried to backup away from Otto in pain. When Otto is about to attack Kye, a yellow thing pushes Otto away from Kye and nearly fell on his knees. Otto gets himself up with a very mad and annoyed face. A person with a yellow cloth with his face covered with a mask land infront of Kye . Kye and Otto look at the person who did it and went shock. The mysterious person then uses his powers to knock out Otto.

After what happened, the mysterious person walks up to Kye, Kye tried to look at him but his vision was blurry then he fainted...The next day, Key woke up and find out he's on a bed. He questioned himself what happened then someone budged in. "Kye! Your awake! I was so worried" the person said. It was GL, Kye's friend or owner (who freed him from something). " What happened? When am I here?"Kye asked GL . "Well, all I know is I found you outside my door,unconscious-". "And there's no one with me? "Kye asked again. "No? All I see was you laying outside the door-" GL said. "Oh...okay-Thanks for telling me-"Kye said. " No problem! I'll be down stairs if you need me. " GL said. "Yeah whatever-" Kye said back. "Ok, Bye." GL said, then he left the room and Kye was still thinking about what happened yesterday.
" Huh... Weird-" he thought.

Some days later, Kye was chilling in his secret room. Then he heard GL called him , he teleport to GL who's talking to someone. " Oh hey Kyle. "GL said. "What do you need? And who's that? " Kye asked. "Oh right- Kye meet YeosM. " GL said. "Haii! You must be Kye! "YeosM said. "Yeah.. Hi- " Kye said back. "Anyways, the reason I called you is.. YeosM need your help for something. I was hoping if you don't mind-" GL said. "It's fine, I'll help.." Kye answered. "That's great then! Let's go, the other are waiting! " YeosM said happily. Kye and YeosM went out of GL's house and went on.

A few walks later, Key turned himself into a normal human style version. Then YeosM stopped and turn to Kye and asked "Why you look like that? " Kye respond "Style? To keep up with the time?" Then YeosM got curious and asked "Wait, how old are you? ". "I'm 112 years old. " Kye respond. YeosM then gave a *WHAT!?* face with shock. "Can we just continue what we are suppose to do? " Kye said. "Oh right- sorry. Let's go. "Yeosm respond.

FEW YEARS OF WALKING LATER(JK)

YeosM and Kye got to the building, when they went inside Kan, Blay and Hika are sitting on the couch waiting. "Sorry for being late guys, I brought someone who can help us! "YeosM said. "Whatever, where's the problem?"Kye said. They point at the room where the fake Hika was. " I'll deal with this.."Kye said and walk into the room. Kye saw the fake hika one the floor posing like a spider.

(Here's the video of what happened next cuz I don't how to explain-😅)
{Where to start -> 10: 41 to 11:17}
You can watch the whole thing if you want 😅also this story wasn't following all of the things in this video so I suggest you to watch what I recommend you to watch at 👌

"There I'm done. Here's the doll." Kye said then throw the doll on the floor. "Thank you Kye"YeosM said. " But one question, where do you got this from? "Kye ask. "We don't really know honestly but Hika said a unknown person gave it to her."Kan said. "Huh..wierd... "Kye said. They look at the doll and thinking how does the doll do that. "Hmm... Somethings off with this..."Kye thought.

TO BE CONTINUED 😆

(Finally done with part 1 ! ) Yessssss TvT this took long than I expected- I don't know why I am doing this- it won't get out of my head so I had to write this-TvT anyways if your reading this, luv y'all! Now, off to write the next part! See you there!)