Chapter - 5 - The one of interest

Start from the beginning

Rimuru : " Excuse me. I am one of Tsunade's students. I am certain I can deal with this. "

Doctor 2 : " Are you sure? I had never seen you in the hospital before. Are you sure you have enough experience? I can't let a newbie operate on a patient who's life is in threat. "

Rimuru : " Please, believe in me. " I said with determination

The doctors then looked at each other and then gave up their resistance.

Doctor 2 : " Fine. They are counting on you! "

Rimuru : " Yes Ma'am. "

Then the doctors rushed the patients to their rooms with me following right behind them.

I will need to put my ALL into this. There are 3 people in critical condition. I can not waste time on any of them. I hope that my chakra control is enough to save them.

<< 3rd POV >>

The patients have been rushed into a single room by 3 doctors followed by a silver-blue haired teen. When they got them into the room. The conditions of the patients had suddenly become critical. They were going to die within minutes. The reason being is that it was not a normal landmine they had stepped on. This landmine has a chakra disturbance effect. The disturbance was so great that the chakra inside the patient's bodies was destroying the physical body at an exponential rate. The doctors started to panic.

Rimuru : "  PUT THEM ALL AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN." Rimuru had ordered the doctors and the doctors used to situations like this listened to the person that was supposed to operate on the patients.

Rimuru then stretched out his arms slowly and gracefully, his hand on the level of his head. He then closed his eyes and lowered his head for him to concentrate more. The room had gone cold, yet the cold had brought a strange feeling to the doctors who stood nearby. In the room were forming little snowflakes that were reflecting light.

Rimuru's hands shone with a bright blue light. The light shone on the bodies of the patients.

What had happened next had made the doctors stare in awe, as Rimuru had grown a pair of beautiful Ice wings that had made it look like a god's apostle had descended from the heavens to save this trio of shinobi. The wings had enveloped the patients and shone in a golden light inside while soothing blue light had shone on them and illuminated the entire room. Little sparks of light fell on them. The shards were being taken out and tossed out. Once all shards were out, all their wounds had began to heal at a rapid rate. This left the doctor observing absolutely speechless. They could not believe the pace at which their bodies had healed. Their chakra had been forcefully stabilized by Rimuru. At this point.... they were clear of danger. It all felt so calming, the cold felt warm, the little snowflakes shone little sparks of light, the wings gave a warm feeling of safety. It was as if all their stress left their bodies. The burns that were suspected to leave permanent scaring washed away as dust was swept away by the casual breeze. When Rimuru was done a m had escaped his lips, turning to a cloud because of the cold temperature of the room. His angel-shaped ice wings enveloping the trio had slowly regressed back into Rimuru. After a few seconds Rimuru turned his head slowly to the doctors who had spectated him.

Rimuru : " They should be ok now. Please take them to their room to rest."

The doctor's still shocked at the godly display from before began their sentences stuttering.

All Doctor's : "H-h-hai."

Rimuru then had left the room leaving the doctors stunned. Rimuru had left to try and take care of the less serious cases like Tsunade had instructed him to.