Unknown

Hope woke up in an unknown room.
She looked around but she didn't see anything even vaguely familiar.
After she heard footsteps down stairs, she tried to open the door, but it was locked. Hope tried to push the door with all of her strength, which still wasn't enough.
She looked around. Past her bed she saw a window, luckily it wasn't locked.
She carefully opened the window, trying not to wake anyone.
The only problem was that when she looked down, it was about a 15 foot fall down, which hope knew she couldn't jump.
However, it was about a 5 foot jump to a ledge, were she could slide down.
Hope had lived a sheltered life, and didn't know what was going to happen in this situation; or even what to expect. The worst that could happen if she sat in the room was that she could die, which was pretty bad she thought. So why not just jump and take my chances.
Hope was 5'4, so she decided to slide on the ledge out her window.
Sitting there on the windows ledge, Hope looked down. Her heart felt like it was going to pump out of her chest; she knew her only other option was to sit in the room and wait.
Finally she got up the courage to jump. When she let go of the ledge, she wasn't moving, just hanging there. She looked up and it was a man, the same one who carried her back from the bar, at least she thought.
He was strong, he carried all of her weight by one arm. When he pulled her up,he didn't even look like he was trying.
She examined the man. He didn't look like he was going to hurt her, at least she thought. He was tall with chocolate brown hair, it was Elijah.

Hope ran into a corner of the room. She sat, scared and shacking with fear. She was in an unfamiliar city, an unknown house, and with people she never met. Hope was helpless, and couldn't do anything about her situation.
Hope sat there, hoping the man would say something. She wanted to ask ' what am I doing her?' But the words couldn't escape her mouth.
The man looked at her and gave her a hand to get up, but Hope wouldn't even look at him.
"My names Elijah," the man said softly, knowing the girl was scared.
"Do you have a phone, I need to call my Aunt." Hope said, even though she was still hyperventilating.
"Ahh yes... Your phone, I think I will be keeping that for a while. Now tell me again, what is your Aunts name?"
"Whyhyhyyy do you want to know?" Hope said stuttering in fear. "Your not going to kill her, are you?"
"Just tell me her name." Elijah said forcefully.
Hope gulped, she didn't want to tell him her aunts name because she was afraid Rebekah would find out, and then Hope would be dead. "Becks.... or Rebekah."
"Funny, cause that's the name of my supposedly dead sister. And you are Hope, correct? Cause that's the name of my dead niece."
"Why does everyone care what my name is? I have never even been to New Orleans!" Hope said annoyed. "My name is Hope Mikaelson, get over it!"

Elijah looked at the girl for a moment. But then the bell rang.
Elijah rushed down stairs, with Hope still upstairs, to answer it.
To his disbelief, it was his dead sister. Rebekah was standing I front of the doorway of her old home.
Hope tried to make out what they were saying down stairs, but all she knew was that there was a women's voice.

"Hello sister," Elijah said.
"Where's Kol?" Rebekah said angrily.

'Kol, that was the name of the boy she met at the party last night!' Hope thought to herself. 'And that's Rebekah voice... But how would she know where I am'.

"It's been what , 14 years and all you want to see is Kol?" Elijah said.
"Hello, sister," Kol popped out of the kitchen.
Rebekah barged inside and held Kol against the wall by his neck. "Where is she?"
"Who?" Kol asked, knowing that she meant Hope.
"For god sacks Kol, where is Hope?"
"Oh, the girl from the party, we had a splendid time last night, and she was tasty." He said, trying to annoy his older sister.
"Rebekah," Elijah said, "Who is that girl?"
"That girl is your niece."