Everyone ws adoring the couple....

Dush(adoring the couple):- you guys are looking lovely!!!!

Ishu(smiling):- bilkul made for each other couple!!!!

Kavi looked at each other nd smiled nd thanked them fr the compliment!!!

Veronica(in mind):- ghanta made for each other.... iss Purvi se achi to m lgugi Kavin ke saath.... huhhh!!!

(Apart from the story, I really think that Hina Khan nd GK will make one hell of a pair!!!)

Soon they cut the cake nd fed each other nd other team members....

Pankaj:- chliye ab hm log game khelege!!!

Kavin:- konsa game???

Pankaj:- game bhtt simple h sir!!! ab kyuki aap logo ki shaadi ko 3 saal hogye h to zaahir h ki aap dono ek dusre ke baare m kaafi cheeze jaante hoge... to bss yehi h game.... m aapko ek cheez boluga jese ki favourite colour.... to Purvi ko aapka fav colour likhna or aapko Purvi kaa... bt twist ye h ki aap ek dusre ke answers dkh nhi skte... orr aap log ek dusre ke lie jhut bhi nhi bol skte kyuki hmare paas already answers h soo no cheating .... thik h??

Kavi looked at each other nd nodded in yes.... soon Nikhil bought a paper nd pen fr both of them nd Pankaj started the game!!!

Pankaj:- to phla question h fav movie!!!

Both Kavin nd Purvi wrote the answer....

Pankaj:- to chliye btaiye Kavin sir kya likha h aapne??

Kavin:- yeh jawani h deewani

Purvi:- hum aapke h kon...

Pankaj:- bilkul sahi jawab diya h aap doo ne!!! chliye next question... favv colour

Kavin:- black

Purvi:- yellow!!!

Pankaj:- ye bhi bilkul sahi jawab!!!

Like this they continued playing the game....

At the end, 

Pankaj:- maanna pdega aap dono ek dusre ke baare m kaafi kuch jaante h!!! mtlb ek bhi answer glt nhi!!!!

Shreya:- aree Pankaj ese hi thodi na inko hm couple goals khte h!!!

Kavi blushed....

Nikhil:- chlo ab Purvi tumhare gaane ki baari h....

Purvi smiled nd went to the center nd held the mic nd started singing!!!

Suna Hai Tere Dil Pe Mera
Kahin Na Kahin Naam Likha Hai
Dekho Na Meri Aakhon Mein Tum
Chipa Hai Tera Khwaab Chipa Hai

Kaise Batau Kitna Chahun Main Tumhe
Leja Jarurat Ho To Meri Dhadkane
Inme Sunayi Degi Meri Khwaishein

Rehte Hai Na
Ye Hamesha Rang Roop Dono
Zindagi Ka Ye Safar Hai
Chaav Dhoop Dono

In Hawaon Mein Rahegi
Teri Meri Khushbu
Tere Piche Main Chalungi
Jahan Jayega Tu

Suna Hai Teri Taqdeeron Mein
Tumhara Mera Mel Likha Hai
Jo Aisa Ho To Kya Darna Fir
Dekhein To Jara Kya Hota Hai

Mar Jaane Se Pehle Main Jee Lu Tumhe
Leja Jarurat Ho To Meri Dhadkane
Inme Sunayi Degi Meri Khwaishein

Aaa Aa..

While singing, she ws looking directly into Kavin's eyes as each nd every word ws meant for him!!!!

Soon the party got over nd everyone left to their homes....

In Kavi's room, 

Purvi ws removing her ear rings when Kavin came from behind nd hugged him from back....

Kavin(hugging him from back):- Aaj tum bhttt hi khoobsurat lg rhi thi....

Purvi lowered her eyes due to shyness....

Kavin turned her nd made her face him.... he bought his lips near her.... Purvi closed her eyes nd their lips met for a kiss....

While kissing, Purvi removed his coat nd shirt while Kavin lowered the straps of her gown nd his hands started massaging her thighs..... When short of air, they separated nd Kavin took her to bed, laid her down nd came over her nd again started kissing her.... After a while, they separated nd Kavin went to her neck nd started kissing her neck nd also gave her a love bite branding her as his.... He then removed her gown fully nd started pinching nd kissing her breast while Purvi's hand ws on his hairs.... Kavin took one of her breast in mouth while his other hand massaging nd kneading the other one....

Purvi then turned Kavin nd came above him nd she started kissing her abs nd also kissed him at the mole present near his mouth.... she then kissed his adam's apple nd give him a love bite.... she then moved down, removed his pant nd underwear nd took his length inside her mouth.... Kavin ws in heaven... Purvi sucked nd licked his length.... When she saw that Kavin ws abt to cum, she increased his pace nd Kavin cummed in her mouth....

Kavin then turned her nd directly went to her private area nd started sucking nd pinching her clit.... Purvi held his hairs in her fist.... Kavin then inserted on his finger inside her vagina.... Purvi curled up her toes due to the pain nd pleasure... Kavin then added one more finger nd he started moving his fingers in nd out of her.... when he felt that Purvi ws ready to take his length, he adjusted his penis on her vagina, bent down nd kissed her forehead nd entered inside her with a jerk nd started moving in nd out of her... at first, he ws slow bt when when he saw that Purvi ws enjoying, he increased his pace nd soon they both cummed togethar nd slept hugging each other!!!!

Finally this chp comes to an end....

Hope you guys liked it.... next chp after 35+ votes....

Bbyee... take care nd stay safe!!!!