chapter 2: the reunion

Agoti pov:

As I entered the hotel's room, I saw a familiar face. He was sitting on the couch looking through his phone. It was him...
"Aldryx?" I said with a low voice.
Aldryx turned his head up and looked at me for a second and his eyes turned wide.
"What's up?" I said.
"YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOU'VE BEEN MISSING FOR A YEAR AND THEN THE FIRST THING YOU SAY IS "what's up"!?" Shouted aldryx while running to me.
He punched me and pinned me down to the floor on my back and he sat on me.
"OUCH! STOP!! get the fuck off me!" I said with anger.
"Not till you apologize for being a dick you black monkey!"
"Alright that's enough aldryx get off of your brother, he had a rough time!" Said solazar.
"This sucks. You should've let me punch him more." Said aldryx with tears on his chicks while being taken away by solazar.
"Wow my first day on earth and you gotta make it hell already." I said rolling my pupil-less eyes.
"Whatever... I can always start tomorrow. Anyways where did you find him?" Said aldryx turning to solazar.
"I found him at the beach. He also was kidnapped by dearest, so the first thing we are gonna do is to get information from his daughter and find their location." Said solazar with a serious face.
"So the dearests got the guts to try to ruin other's business now huh? Very well then, we'll meet at the company tomorrow to get this over with."
I looked at their serious expression and thought so they care about me... Thank goodness they didn't forget about me-
"Ay bro where are you? I'm talking to you!" Said aldryx confused.
"Lost in thoughts, what did you want to say?" I said.
"I know that it's not late but I think you should take a nap or something since you're tired."
"Okay I know what to do dad#2"
"Why do I even have to talk with you..." Said aldryx looking annoyed.

I decided to check my room. I didn't even remember how my room looked like. As I entered the room, old memories started to hit me. My stuff!
My old gifts from old friends, my laptop, my clothes, my McQuee-I MEAN TOTALLY NORMAL BED and the pictures I took from everybody that I used to know.

I picked up one of the pictures and looked at it quietly.
Me and a human that was wearing a blue jacket were having fun at McDonald's. He... He looked so familiar... Tabi...?

Did I really forget my best friend for a moment!? Damn it. I'm getting alzheimer. Hmm, did he forget me or not. Did he even look for me while I was gone? I should ask aldryx.
"Hey al!"
"Hmm?"
"Did anybody else except for you two look for me?" I asked kinda nervous.
"Yeah after you disappeared I decided to tell tabi about it and me and him decided to look for you by ourselves but you know, didn't find any hints."
I sighed in relief. Thank god.
"Okay cool! call him now and tell him to come over so we can have fun like old times."
"... I" mumbled aldryx.
"What?"
"I uhh.. Idk where he is."
"What do you mean "where he is" just call him."
"Look. After you went missing he started to date dearest's daughter and-"
"WHAT?"
"Bro let me finish."
"Okay, now talk!"
"And he started his own business and he eventually became famous b-"
"I must congratulate him!"
"I swear to god If you interrupted me one more time I'll rip your GODDAMN TAIL OFF!" Said aldryx turning into his demon form.
"Ok."
"... but one day he told me that he has a meeting with dearest and after that day I didn't heard of him anymore... He doesn't even answer his phone calls. I'm pretty sure he is ok. But I'm also pretty sure he blocked us."
"..."
"..."
"Why... Would he do that?" I said with a sad expression.
"Idk."
"So you don't really care?"
"..well I do but I think that maybe he is tired of us being around him you know."
"...no tabi isn't like that. I know him! He probably did that on accident I know him well. Maybe he didn't block my account I'll go check!!"

I went to my room and picked my phone. I hope that aldryx isn't right-no way... Why did he do THIS!? I feel so broken right now.
I thought we were best pals...
I sat on the couch besides aldryx I had no words to say. Aldryx tried to cheer me up.
"Forget about it bro let's play toge-"
"No.. thank you but I had enough. This is my first day back and look! God hates me so he decided to take my bestfriend away from me." I said with a shaky voice.
"You still have ayana and dalia tho!"
"But they'll never replace him! Tabi was my homie."
"Alright you know what go and take a nap get your mind off of these stuff and try to find new friends like tabi. I know I'm not good at emotional support but-" "whatever."

I didn't even want to argue right now so I agreed and went to bed.

Such a pretender he is. He didn't even like me. He just wanted to be friends with me for fame. Am I right tabi?
UGH!! I'M THINKING OF IT AGAIN!

The next day:

"UGH WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" I shouted in fear.

I saw aldryx with a bucket of cold water with a smirk on his ugly tomato face standing near my bed.

"Lmao you should look at your face." Said aldryx.
I got off my bed and water started to slide down my face.
"You ugly ass tomato you almost killed me!" I shouted.
"But I thought you were dead." Said aldryx trying to hide his laughter.
"Haha very funny now get out. I want to change."
"Why?"
"I wanna go meet with ayana and dalia If they didn't unfriend me like 'someone' did."
"Okay but solazar told me that I have to come with you where ever you want to go from now on."
"Why?!"
"Well he doesn't trust you anymore. I'm also pretty sure that you'll go missing in 10 minutes If you go out by yourself."
"I'M 19 YEARS OLD!"
"Tell that to solazar."
"Fine you can come but If you dare to ruin my reputation like last time I'll strangle you..."
"Geez calm down. No need to worry because I already told them all of your secrets."
"Oka-WHAT?!"

to be continued...

Hope you enjoyed!