Chapter 4 ( Lag ja gale )

Magsimula sa umpisa

Just then Neil said

Neil - bhai bhabhi main bhi chaluga aapke saath .

Nishtha - haa main bhi . Please bhabhi .

Akshu - okk nishtha .

And nishtha smile and thanked her . After that manjari , Harsh, Neil and Abhimaniyu go with akshu , sahil and Singhanias toward Singhania sadan .

Gayu , naksh and natik sit in one car , sahil and akshu sit in another car and harsh , manjari , Neil and nishtha sit in another car .

Abhimanyu was confused where to sit . He want to sit with akshu but he hesitate . He was about to go and sit in manjari car just then she said

Manjari - yaha nahi jaake aapni akshu ke saath baitho .

Hearing this abhimaniyu 's face lit up . Akshu get awkward .

Abhimaniyu ( in mind ) - thank you mahadev iss mauke ke liye nahi nahi thank you maa for this chance . Akhir maa kiski hai . I love you maa .

He go and sit in akshu car . Akshu was sat on driving seat before sahil go and sat beside akshu . Abhimaniyu go and sat beside her and give a victorious look to akshu and here poor sahil look confusingly toward Abhimaniyu .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT ABHIRA CAR

Akshu was driving a car and there was complete silence . Akshu and Abhimaniyu stealing a glance of each other make sure another person didn't notice. Sahil notice it and smile teasingly .

Abhimanyu - main bahaut bore ho Raha hu let's play some music ( take his phone ) main hi lagata hu .

He connect his phone to Bluetooth speaker .

Abhimanyu - actually jo main abhi lagane Jaa raha hu woh gaana nahi balki lori hai ek rap lori hai jo ek father ne aapni beti ke liye gaayi aur mujhe woh bahaut acchi lagi . Tum dono bhi suno I make sure you like it .

And after that he play the song and it was a same lori which was sang by kartik for his princess akshu .

Sweeti Cuite
OH My
Beauty Beauty
Sweeti Cutie

Akshu get emotional heard that . She was sure if she heard more she will surely start crying right now . Sahil notice her and he know it very well after hearing this lori she get emotional as he know this Lori is very special for her as it was sang by kartik her superhero and he also know how much akshu love kartik .

Akshu ( tried to composed himself ) - abhimaniyu please yeh band kar do . I don't wanna listen this song . Please band kar do .

Abhimanyu - par kyu akshara itna accha toh gaana hai . Dekho naa kitni cute lori hai . Kisi chotu sherni ke liye gaya hai how cute naa .

Akshu having tears in her eyes remember how kartik used to call her chotu sherni .

Papa Ki Tu Hai
Heart..
Beat

This line made her emotional as she was really a heart beat of her father . Sahil notice her tears soon will bursted out.

Sahil - please band kar do warna problem hojayegi .