𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄.

Start from the beginning

Two years sentenced to juvie

For some reason, Kisaki testified for the better of Misa and apologized during it, while they were in court.
He confessed that the guns were his, and that she acted in self defense.
Therefore, she only got two years.
Izana's connections had also helped a little bit, not only her but also everyone that had gotten arrested.
Though, she would spend more than the half of it in jail, since she was already turning eighteen this year.
Kisaki was found guilty of murder, illegal possession of firearms and a couple more.
He was sentenced to juvie and jail for fifteen years.
Hanma was an accomplice, but he ran away before he could get sentenced, for now, he's on the run as a fugitive, awaiting trial.

While on juvie, Misa didn't feel so bad.
All the girls there were surprisingly nice, there wasn't any fights and she was allowed visits.
She wrote letters to each of her friends everyday; Taiju, Takemichi, Izana and Kakucho.
Sometimes, she'd write to Koko and Inui, though she knew they readt the letters with Taiju so she didn't need to.
She'd sometimes send one to Draken, another to Chifuyu, and Mitsuya.
She had sent one to Kisaki too, thanking him for what he did for her in court.
But that had been the last time he'd ever hear from her.

One day they all had come together to visit, and that was Misa's best day ever since she got locked up.
The guards had to kick them out for being loud, but it had been a fun day.

Though, as soon as she got admitted into jail, everything stopped.
She wasn't allowed to send letters, nor visits.
The girls weren't nice anymore, and fights did happen.
She had gotten beaten once, but ever since that day, she realized she couldn't be a kid anymore.
She was a prisoner, and needed to toughen up.
She started practicing boxing and working out, and soon after she was one of the most respected prisoners in the entire jail.
She no longer had empathy.

She looked way different now

Her long blonde hair no longer had pink ends, and it reached all the way to her hips.
She had a snake tattooed around her neck, which went all the way down her back.
Snakes symbolized rebirth and immortality, which she thought was appropriate for her new character.
Her ears were filled with piercings, and she was no longer a petite weak girl.
She had a toned body from working out, and she had grown a bit in height.
She wasn't pushed around anymore.

Today was her release day.
''Be good and live a good life! Don't come back!'' A guard exclaimed, making Misa chuckle.
With her bag in her hand, which only had the clothes from the day she was admitted, her phone and house keys, she started walking down the street.
A hooded man waited ahead, leaning against a lamp post with a cigarette in his hand.
''Do you have a cigarette?'' She asked in a low tone, not bothering to look at him.
''They finally released you?'' He replied, and Misa would swear she knew that voice.
She looked at his face, taking off his hood to see better.
''Motherfucker!'' She exclaimed out loud, gasping.
Shuji Hanma, of course.