28. She won't marry, you marry!

Content warning: Violence & brief reference to rape

-

Xiang Lei was a villain while he was alive. He raped and committed homicide. Because the circumstances were particularly vicious, he was sentenced to death. After death, nothing changed. In recent years, he bullied the ghosts around him and even ate them, so his spiritual power was very strong.

The beautiful bride who was at the tip of his tongue flew away. Xiang Lei came to snatch her in a rage; regardless of her marriage contract, he would take what he saw. From childhood to adulthood, he got everything he wanted and there was nothing he couldn't get. Xiang Lei had always been domineering and was accustomed to being so.

But, surprise! There was actually someone here more fierce than him!

Xiang Lei staggered a few steps back after being beat by a brick. He had no choice but to let go of the bride in his hand and fearfully look toward Gu Ye. He was stunned.

The young man in front of him was young. His had red lips and white teeth. He looked beautiful and exquisite. His skin was fair and looked like it could be easily bruised. Now that he was angry, his face was slightly red—he looked even prettier than the bride. Xiang Lei was a bastard to begin with, vulgar and tyrannical, so when he saw Gu Ye, his heart actually skipped a beat. He pointed at Gu Ye's nose and said excitedly, "If she won't marry, you marry!"

Gu Ye laughed angrily. He gritted his teeth and squeezed out a sentence: "You're not afraid of losing your soul!"

Now, Gu Ye wanted to simply beat him without using any spells. Xiang Lei still hadn't realized that he completely irritated Gu Ye. He just ogled Gu Ye who had a good-looking face and good-looking figure. The more he looked, the more satisfied he felt. "You can't resist me with a little bit of Taoism. When I was alive, no one dared to provoke me. I've eaten Taoist priests like you!"

"Ha!" Gu Ye sneered, took out a cinnabar pen from his pocket, and drew a few times on the brick. A golden aura instantly covered the entire slab. Gu Ye weighed the brick in his hand. Feeling that it was rather useful, without saying a word, he rushed up and slammed it directly toward Xiang Lei's face.

Xiang Lei was a little apprehensive when he saw the golden light emerge from the brick. This golden light was formed by the power of merit and virtue. Even ghosts were afraid of such a sacred and holy thing, thus Xiang Lei subconsciously raised his arms to block it. He didn't expect Gu Ye's brick to be like a holy weapon for demon elimination. His arm was like a crab leg blocking a car: it was smashed into pieces. The golden light passed through his arm and spread all over his body—even his soul began to tremble. Xiang Lei screamed in pain, "AHHHHH," scaring away the wild ghosts who wanted to watch the fun.

Ordinary people couldn't hear his ghostly scream, but Gu Ye could hear them clearly. The voice was so unpleasant it hurt his eardrums. Gu Ye shoved the brick into the bastard's mouth, "Shut up!"

Xiang Lei's teeth were all broken by Gu Ye. Enraged, he wanted to kill Gu Ye. Gu Ye's face was cold as he swung his fist and punched him like a punching bag, "You've killed! You've taken bullets! You've eaten ghosts! You've fucked yourself!"*

(*This line did not translate well. Here's the original dialogue: "杀过人牛逼啊! 吃过枪子牛逼啊! 吃过鬼牛逼啊! 把你浪的!")

Xiang Lei's dark ghost aura was punched by Gu Ye's fist covered in golden light. One punch after another, his soul trembled from the beating. It hurt so much that he howled in pain as if his soul was about to dissipate the next second. His ghost aura was forcibly scattered. Every time he wanted to reconnect his dispersed aura, Gu Ye made him feel despair right when he was on the verge of success.