Chapter IV. Trust?!

Start from the beginning

      The Throne hall is empty, I stop walking and look at the throne. This thing killed my mother and father and led a man to his madness cause he thinks has power. Robert isn't worthy of this throne or Joffrey is a spoiled child. I see two people who can sit and role it well of course Daeron, Daeron learned me and Jon: history and philosophy.

     I love books cause of him, He is a very knowledgeable mind but if it is to power I don't know if he would choose peace not to hurt his family so Jaime is the second option, his knowledgeable and powerful but he is Lannister but this throne is For Jon. I can imagine Jon sitting on the Iron Throne but he knows nothing when I tell him about the secret he will say Daeron doesn't want the throne.

     Lord Varys approaches me "Iron Throne such an old powerful thing"

     I turn to him "Just a chair nothing special"

     "You lady Lyanna Lannister, I'm Lord Varys one of the king's council, see you are a blessing"

     I smile "Glad to meet you, Lord Varys"

     "I was grievously sorry to hear of your troubles on the King's Road."

     "Yeah king's order"

     "I heard about the beauty of snow white"

     "Not that much, Lord Varys"

     "Your beautiful hands killed someone"

     I suspiciously "How did you know?"

     "Knowledge is my trade, my lady. Colin your servant's cousin, she called Gwen"

     "It's an accident anyone can tell you that"

     "Like you sneaking in your bedroom with your guard Ser Tomas, I mean Daeron Targaryen since you aged" A brief pause, I was surprised "My little birds are everywhere. Even in the North. They whisper to me the strangest stories."

     "Do you think I don't know all the children around us who listen and whisper to you" I smile "I have eyes and the threatening way isn't working with me"

     "I'm not threatening you, my lady, I just need you to know who you trust and who don't"

     "You want me to trust you then"

     Varys looks around "I offer my help anytime you want it"

     "Who do you work for Lord Varys?"

     "The realm someone must work for the Seven Kingdoms"