Chapter IV. Trust?!

Start from the beginning

Robert annoyed "Is that what empty means?! So get more. Tell your cousin to get in here" I widen my eyes as Lancel leaves, and we see Jaime standing guard outside the door. Robert shouts "Kingslayer!" I felt my blood boiling "Get in here."

Jaime gets in and stands next to Barristan.

I to Robert "I'm sure my husband has a name, Your Grace" Robert glances at me, I turn to Jaime he stares at me worried "He is a Lannister after all"

Robert nods "Surrounded by Lannisters. Every time I close my eyes I see their blonde hair and their smug, satisfied faces. It must wound your pride, huh? Standing out there like a glorified sentry. Jaime Lannister, son of the mighty Tywin. Forced to mind the door while your King eats and drinks and shits and fucks...." 

Brief pause. Jaime has a look on his face that clearly 'Is there a point to this?' 

"So come on. We're telling war stories to Lyanna, Who was your first kill, not counting old men?"

I feel more anger.

Jaime answers "One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood."

Barristan smiles proudly at his young student "I was there that day. You were only a squire, 16 years old."

"You killed Simon Toyne with a counter riposte. Best move I ever saw."

"A good fighter, Toyne, but he lacked stamina."

Robert wonders "Your outlaw...any last words?"

Jaime says "I cut his head off, so no."

"What about Aerys Targaryen?" looks at me "What did the Mad King say when you stabbed him in the back?" looks at Jaime "I never asked. Did he call you a traitor? Did he plead for a reprieve?"

I stare hatefully at Robert.

"He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours: Burn them all."

Robert looks unnerved.

I clear my throat "What about the silver dragon? Rheager" Robert stares at me. I try not to be disgusted "What he said before you put a hammer in his heart" Looking at Robert challenging "Such a brave thing, your grace" I smile at Jaime "You two saved us from The Targaryens" smile warmer "Right, Dear husband?"

Jaime looks at me more worried.

"He whisper something I couldn't hear I was celebrating the last dragon is dead"

Jaime gives me a look "If that's all, Your Grace..." Jaime nods to Barristain and leaves.

I stand "If you excuse me too, your grace" Robert nods.

I walk outside the door and Jaime closes it. I sigh taking a big deep breath. Jaime pulls me by the arm to the corner and pushes me to the wall. I wince in pain "Ah!"

"You want your head off your body!!"

"You have a duty we can talk later"

"Lyanna!"

"Later, guard him while he drinks" I walk past him to the throne room to head outside. I need to ride my horse.

》》》》《《《《

The Throne hall is empty, I stop walking and look at the throne. This thing killed my mother and father and led a man to his madness cause he thinks has power. Robert isn't worthy of this throne or Joffrey is a spoiled child. I see two people who can sit and role it well of course Daeron, Daeron learned me and Jon: history and philosophy.

I love books cause of him, He is a very knowledgeable mind but if it is to power I don't know if he would choose peace not to hurt his family so Jaime is the second option, his knowledgeable and powerful but he is Lannister but this throne is For Jon. I can imagine Jon sitting on the Iron Throne but he knows nothing when I tell him about the secret he will say Daeron doesn't want the throne.