Visiting

Since Y/n was 7 after her mother had died and after that he became abusive and he didn't love her but she always though he could change.... (Swiss knows this)

I wake up looking at Swiss as he playing with my hair gently as Sodo and Aether just Talk at the end of the bed and I just sit up looking at Swiss as he handed me my phone and whispers in my ear "Lay back down Princess..."
I nod and lay down on his lap looking through my camera roll looking through one of the albums it was named "My Darling"
It had a lot of pictures of Swiss being cute and funny he looks at the album with me "Awww...you really love me don't you..."
I smile and look up at him then back at my phone going through another album and old one from when I was a baby with my Mother and father laughing and smiling playing with me as a baby I go to the next photo to see a photo of me and my father I was riding his back we looked so happy...

I had a thought "Darling...?"
I softly say "Yes Princess?" He replied
I start to stutter a little "I-I want to see my father again...."
He looks at me with worry in his eyes "But princess..."
I look at him as Sodo and Aether turn to face us with the same face "I'm sure he has changed...."
I say softer "Princess men like your father don't change" I give him a sad look "Please....?"
He takes a deep breath "Sodo go get the rest of the group" he leaves and I get up and get into a neater attire so does Swiss We both walk out to see the others at the door "Are you sure..."
I hear from cardinal I nod and open the door "come on we can make it there by 12pmhe only lives an hour away..."
I walk out with Swiss and sit next to him in the car and I lay my head on his shoulder as he held my hand
—————————————
Arriving at the house
—————————————
We get there and a lot of painful memories come back to me but also good memories as well I get out with the others and Swiss walks up to the door with me holding my hand I knock on the door as I see my father open the door he looks at me "Y/n..?"
"hello father...."
He looks at me with weird look on his face and steps outside closing the door behind him "What the fuck do you want now you piece of shit!"
I look at Swiss and see his eyes were flaming while looking at my father as I let go of Swiss's hand and step closer to him "Let me guess your poor and you need a place to live! And you cane here to see if you and 'friends' could stay here"
He pushes me back as I fell to the ground as he begins to shout "I KEEP FUCKING TELLING YOU IT WAS YOUR FAULT THAT MY WIFE IS DEAD! NOW FUCK OFF YOU UGLY RAT!" His words hit me I instantly start to tear up
Swiss sprints up to my father with his claws out and pounced onto him making pinning him on the ground as Aether and Cirrus help me up trying not to cry and I hear Swiss shouting "SHUT UP YOU BITCH! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE IS NOT UGLY!"
"AND IF YOU DIDNT KNOW SHE BREAKS DOWN CRYING EVERY NIGHT JUST BECAUSE NO ONE GAVE HER ANY LOVE SINCE HER MOTHER DIED!"
I cover my ears blocking out the shouting almost breaking down
"Swiss Stop yelling! Your scaring her..."
He turns to me covering my ears and tears rolling down my cheeks he gets up and runs over to me holding me tight I uncover my ears looking at him "I'm sorry Princess...." I hug him tight nuzzling into his shoulder as he proceeded to flip the middle finger to my father as he walks me to the car and we drive off I fall asleep on Swiss's shoulder holding his arm tight