Chapter III. Sword Fighting

Start from the beginning

Ned starts to eat "Lyanna!"

"Since I know him that is the only thing he does" I stop eating I feel sick.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just my stomach hurt a little"

After Ned finishes his food while watching him "What do you want to say?"

"Nothing"

"Since you learn how to talk when you make a disaster you come and sit like this before say it so say it, daughter"

I smile and put my hand on his arm "Father do you love me?"

"Of course"

"And Jaime?"

"You start to love him"

"Umm no I care about him" sigh "If he didn't kill the Mad King what is he like to you"

"Good soldier but a Lannister what is your point Lyanna" I look around and play with my finger "You can tell me anything"

"Umm this doll" he nods "I will give her to an important person to us" he looks at me trying to process "Maybe your grandchild"

Ned smiles "You with child"

"I'm with a child"

Ned stares at me "You told him?"

"No one knows, only Gwen"

Ned wipes his face "What do you want me to do?"

"tell me what I have to do I'm scared"

Ned nods "Come here" I kneel in front of him as we hug and he whispers "Lyanna kept you cause love" Kissing my forehead "So the option is yours"

I nod "he's a good man to me"

"I saw him with you, I know and that makes me not know what to tell you"

"Are you sad cause of that?"

Ned smiles "No, I feel weird now feeling a grandfather feeling like getting old"

I laugh "You're still young man"

Ned laughs "Don't tell him now think wisely do you want the child or not" smiles "I'm with you in anything you choose"

I smile at him "I will" sigh "Don't go hard on Arya, you know Sansa lied"

"I know"

"Can we teach Arya how to fight"

"She is a lady"

"But she has so much power so to control them let us do the thing she loves"

Ned nods.

》》》》《《《《

It's nighttime, In the bedroom, I'm watching the sea on the balcony, Snow sitting next to my leg not wanting to sit on my lap as always. Jaime opens the door and comes close kissing my cheek quickly and I gasp looking at my right side where he is standing "Think of me"

I argue "No"

Jaime takes his sword belt off "Jon" I nod "He is a man he's fine"

"I didn't use him all this time away from me"

"It's just a month and week since we left" he changes his clothes "When Tyrion comes Jon must be sent with him messages"

"Yeah, did you eat?" He nods "great"

"Are you okay? There is something else"

"No, the place is new just it" he smiles "Jaime, thanks for saving Snow"