The Time With Phil

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh Phil uploaded a new video!" She exclaimed and clicked on it, while she put in her one direction headphones.

She giggled and laughed loudly as she watched the new Phil video.

"What??" Hannah scooted closer and her chin rested on Kaycee's shoulder, trying to see what she was doing.

"Oh, Dan is in it too! Give me a headphone!!" Without further asking she yanked one headphone out of Kaycee's ear and stuck it in her own.

"Lol! This is hilarious!"

They finished watching it soon, and they were exhausted from packing so much.

Kaycee stood up and walked over to the pantry.

"I'm staaaaaarving," She exclaimed and looked over her shoulder to see Hannah laying on the floor.

"Do you want anything?"

Hannah lifted her head up and pointed her hand toward some Mac and cheese.

Kaycee grabbed some blueberry poptarts and held the silver plastic bag between her teeth, then grabbed the Mac and cheese. She popped the poptarts in the toaster and stuck the Mac and cheese in the microwave.

As the Mac and cheese turned she giggled.

"Miiicroooowaaaave." She said as she turned her finger around. She smiled.

"That's my favorite onomatopoeia."

Hannah just grabbed her stomach as she doubled over laughing.

"Ding!" Went the microwave. Kaycee jumped slightly and pulled out Hannah's Mac and cheese.

"Here ya go." She handed it to Hannah when she walked to her. Soon the poptarts were done too and she grabbed them.

"Remember when Phil tried a poptart for the first time?"

Hannah rolled her eyes.

"Yes, of course. Is Phil all you ever talk about?"

Kaycee paused.

".... Yep." She smiled a big toothy smile. Hannah laughed and started spooning Mac and cheese into her mouth.

*After They arrive in London....*

Hannah sat her suitcase on the hotel room bed.

"This is where we'll be staying until we can afford an apartment." She smiled and stretched her arms out.

Kaycee walked into the room with a smug grin on her face.

"Hey Hannah?" She asked. Hannah turned to face Kaycee.

"What?" She questioned.

Two tickets stuck out of Kaycee's left hand. Hannah cocked her head and looked at them.

"What are those?" She asked.

Kaycee held out her hand and showed the two tickets.

"I got us two tickets to VidCon!!" Kaycee screamed and shoved one in Hannah's face. Hannah's eyes lit is as she grabbed hers.

"When is it???" She screamed.

"Today! C'mon lets go!" Kaycee grabbed Hannah's hand and dragged her out of the hotel.

"Are you serious?!" Hannah asked and she straightened out her shirt with a dinosaur on it.

"I'm as serious as ever! Dan and Phil said they would be there so we have no time to lose!!" Her Grell shirt flapped in the wind while she ran.