Chapter 5: Katana

A/n: Look at what I found, a cursed image. Hehehehehe imagine if he actually looked like that. This is what I was listening to while writing this but a shorter version. Thanks for reading AND 500 READS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Here take all this love! Anyway eat, drink, and stay healthy loves! You look stunning today, I hope you know that.<3  BY THE WAY I FORGOT TO MENTIONED THIS THE HASHIRA'S AGE WILL BE LOWERED DOWN TO 19 EXCEPT MUICHIRO HE WILL BE 16! Sorry for the small age difference.

TW ⚠: Mentions of family deaths and depression

Recap:

Giyuu could see that Y/n has a lot of potential in her. And by her eyes he could tell that she is the last Gojo. It was probably her mom that had the genes past on after all Giyuu looked at Y/n father and brother and none of then had crystal blue eyes and snow white hair. 

Continuation:

3rd pov:

Y/n woke up from her dream or in her opinion jolted awake by a nightmare. Y/n wanted to morn over her families death but if she did she probably wouldn't stop and get in a deep hole full o sadness and depression. But Y/n knew her loved ones wouldn't want that, so she just mourned for a few minutes. 

Y/n then looked up to Tomioka and studied his features black hair, dark ocean like eyes, mismatch haori, and a dark blue katana at the side of his hip. Quite pretty in her opinion.

(Hikyu/me): Giyuu is about 14 and not a hashira in this chapter and I changed the reader to be 10 years old hehe big difference huh sorry about that it may cause a lot of confusion.

Giyuu noticed her staring at him, he was going to questioning it but decided to stay quiet for unknown reasons. 

Y/n: Ne Tomioka-san?

Giyuu: Hmn......

He looked over to see a mischievous and sly look on her face. Sirens where doing off in his head warning him to stay away from her.

 Sirens where doing off in his head warning him to stay away from her

Giyuu: 'oh shit wtf is she up to. What does she want.' 

Y/n: Can I hold your sword?

Giyuu: it is a katana and n-

Y/n: THANKS

Y/n then takes his katana and swings it around. Giyuu was trying to get it back but y/n being y/n wacks him in the face.

Y/n: ....oh uh woops 😳

Y/n: ehe sorry...

Giyuu then stands up with his bangs covering his upper half of his face and a shadow looming over it. Giyuu takes a deep breath and starts walking towards her. 

Y/n: oh shit-

Y/n then bolts off with the katana in her hands with Giyuu running after her close behind.

Y/n: 'oh shit oh shit shit CRAP where do I hide. YA KNOW WHAT FUCK IT!'

Y/n then starts running up a tree confusion overlaying her fear but pushed it down putting her main focus on getting away from a furious Giyuu. Once she was up high in a tree branch she calms down and takes a deep breath

Y/n's pov:

'Thank goodness I got away. He looked so scary but funny looking. I still have his blade tho... should I give it back...nah that would give away my hiding spot and that would put me is more danger since he would have his blade back and kill me that would not be good. How did I even run up a tree anyway?'

The birds and wildlife suddenly went quiet. That made Y/n go on alert mode and wary. She then stands up on the branch and jumps off the tree into the soft grassy ground. That is if she reached the ground. 

Y/n felt big warm arms wrap around her waist tight as if to not let her get away. She looked up to see who the owner of the arms were and that is when she knew she fucked up. Giyuu had caught her in mid falling point and took his katana away and out of her reach so she couldn't take it away again. 

Giyuu:.......

Y/n:.......

Giyuu:......

Y/n:.....

Giyuu:.....

Y/n: Could you like let me go now?

Giyuu realized he was still holding her and let go. Y/n then fell and flopped on the ground.

Y/n: Thanks for that 😒

Giyuu:......

Y/n: Well I suppose that it was fun while it lasted T-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO Hi it is me Hikyu which is obviously not my real name. Here are some bloopers of Giyuu and Y/n 🤪

Y/n: Hey

Giyuu: hn

Y/n:....

Y/n: You remind me of that Sasuke person from Naruto

Giyuu:....girl wtf

SDFGHJKJHGFDSASDFGHJKLOIUYTREWAXCVBHJ

Y/n in the tree hiding from Giyuu

Giyuu-MAGICALLY SPAWNS NEXT TO HER

Y/n- tries to get away by running on branches

Y/n: AhhhHhAHHHhhHH

Giyuu: WHY ARE YOU RUNNING! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!

Y/n: AHHHAHAHAH 

SDFGHJKIUYTREWQSDCVBNMK<UYTREDCVBNJHGF

Y/n crying over her families deaths, sees Giyuu in the corner watching her

Y/n: IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER!

ASDFGHJKIUYYTREWSDFGHJKUJYTRFJUYTREDFGFG

Giyuu having Y/n in his hold

Giyuu: ARE YOU READY TO DIE!

Y/n: NOOO! *stutters* I-I AM A BAD BITCH YOU CAN'T KILL ME!

DASDFGHJKLIUYTREWSGHJKIUYTREWSDFGHJKIUYK

Author/me: Hey what do you got

Y/n: Aye this girl got her free taco bel~ oAH-falls down and destroys her taco.

To be continued......

A/n: I actually like this chapter a little bit, I really liked the last chapter tho. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS! Sorry that the chapter may seem a little bit short.

Ja ne ~ Hikyu <3

( Words: 903 )