"Why do you have to be so beautiful? Inside and out." Dion breathed out making my heart beat faster.

I lightly chuckled and lowered my head in shyness.

"Thank you." Was all I could mutter.

No one has ever made me feel this beautiful. Inside and out. It was getting out of hand, this whole attraction I felt was so strong. Now all I want is to kiss him and be with him all night long.

I think that he somehow, through telepathy or some thing, got my message and asked me if we should go. I looked down at my empty plate and nodded.

"Yeah, I think we should."

We both stood up and the waiter immediately ran to open the door for us.

"I hope you had fun, have a great rest of the night."

"Thank you. You too."

We made our way towards Dion's car and drove away. I could feel the tension between us. His fingers itched on the steering wheel and looked like he wanted to place them on something or someone else.

"I have one more surprise for you."

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked.

"You'll see."

The anticipation in me grew even higher. The five minutes drive seemed like an hour. Dion parked his car in front of a skyscraper which higher floor couldn't even be seen since it was so tall.

He grabbed my hand as we quickly walked into the building with his driver by our side who was kinda hiding us. Dion pressed the 99th floor on the elevator and when I saw it I thought I would pass out.

"We're going that high?"

"It's worth it, believe me." He winked at me.

I tried not to panic and take nice and deep breaths. After a few short minutes we were finally at the highest floor. The elevator opened as we were welcomed in an apartment right away. I looked around the modern apartment which had tall walls and a very big living room. The astonishing view of the city was the best thing for sure. The whole place was surrounded by the lights of the city illuminating the long, dark blue sofa, the big TV, the coffee table filled with decorations and the big, golden chandelier.

"You like my new apartment, mon ange?" Dion startled me when he whispered in my ear. I was too busy admiring his apartment.

"Yes."

"Wait till you see the balcony." He said and grabbed my arm, leading me outside.

A gasp left my lips when one of the most beautiful sceneries I've seen in my life was in front of me.

Flowers...so many flowers.

They were all fresh except of the roses. There were fake rose bouquets and the others were tulips, lilies and irises. There were also a few candles on the floor and don't let me start on how gorgeous the view was from up here.

"Wow."

"You like it?"

"I love it."

Feeling Dion wrapping his hands around my waist was the safest feeling ever. He planted a few kisses on my neck as I melted in his touch.

"I need your help by the way." Dion whispered.

"For what?"

"Helping me choose a wine."