9: What do you want?

Start from the beginning

She felt her knees weaken as she came close to the end, grabbing the back of his hand and tangling her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to her.

"Aemond." She begged.

He shuddered at the sound of her voice saying his name with lust and pulled back. Pure wildness on both of their looks. Then he thoroughly, brazenly surveyed her body, his nostrils flaring delicately as he knew exactly what she wanted. 

She wanted him to finish what he started.

Her breathing turned ragged as he dragged his stare to hers. 

"Not yet, Princess." Aemond said roughly, his own breathing uneven.

"Fuck, Aemond, you can't leave me like this." She cursed as she sat on her knees. He silenced her with a passionate needy kiss. Her hands manage to untie his shirt and the lace of his pants.

"You have a beautiful mouth to curse like that, love. Should we put it to better use?" He ran his fingers through her lips. She stared at him, still on her knees, as he stood in front of her. 

"What if...?"

"Don't think so much, just let your body take control." He reassured her. 

With that, she passed her hands over his length a couple of times before putting all of it on her mouth. She continued her moves back and forth without taking her eyes off him. Aemond's face covered in pleasure and lust.

"That's good. Keep doing that." He murmured between his low rough moans. The boy put his hand on the back of her head to softly lead her pace and when he felt he was close, he pulled her away.

Their eyes couldn't leave each other's as he went down to kiss her again. He gently pulled her to lay her down again as he placed his member between her length.

"If you need me to stop, just say it." She nodded and when he went inside her, her eyes went wide.

"Fuck." She gasped.

"Should I stop?" He looked at her with concerned as he stopped his movements.

"You do that and I'll kill you." She said making him chuckle. "I want more, please."

"I never thought I'd hear you begging for me." He mocked with a teasing look.

"Aemond! I swear to...fuck!" She closed her eyes with pleasure as he pulled himself back inside her without a warning. He kept his movements as he buried his face on the curve of her neck. But she needed more. She needed to feel him closer. 

Visenya pushed her thighs down on his as she turned around herself to be on top of Aemond, taking him by surprise. 

He looked at her from beneath and he confirmed Visenya Targaryen, second of her name, was a true goddess as she let her body take control of the situation, moving her hips back and forth.

"Oh my." He closed his eyes and rested the back of his head against the floor, holding back the need to finish. "You're making me go literally insane, love." He whispered before they both came at the same time.

"That was..." She said trying to catch her breath.

"The best thing I have ever done." He completed for her. 

"Do you want to go to the waterfall?" She proposed with a smile. "We should clean up before we go back."

"You are right." He agreed and the next thing she noticed, Aemond was carrying her like a bag on his shoulder.

"Aemond, stop!" She laughed as she tried to get down.

"I thought you wanted a bath?" He mocked as he felt the cold water on his feet.

"Not like this, you idiot! Put me down!" She smacked his back repeatedly.

"Done." And he threw her to the water.

"I am going to murder you, you son of a bitch! Fuck, it's too cold!" She screamed moving her legs as much as she could to warm up her body.

"You can't touch the bottom with your feet?" Aemond gave her an amused look as he swam to her. When he reached the girl, he stood. The water covered from his shoulders to his feet, but ir covered Visenya's whole body.

"Fuck you." She narrowed her eyes at him and the boy chuckled.

"You already did. Now, you said you'd murder me. I'm here, Princess. I'm right here."

"Maybe I should." She spoke quietly reaching him. She surrounded his torso with both of her legs and pressed her hands around his neck gently. "But then I would have no one to infuriate and that would be boring."

"Shut up." Aemond said before pulling her closer to rest his cheek on top of her head as they hugged each other. And suddenly, the monster inside him felt silent as he held her between his arms.

Visenya's face was pressed gently against his throat. She breathed him in, running her hands along the strong, deep lines of muscle in his arms. Everything about him felt raw. Powerful. There was something both wild and terrified about heart, and somehow, knowing that only made her love him more. She traced the lines of his shoulder blades and he tensed a little.

"We should get going, it's getting dark." Aemond whispered.

...

Visenya walked to her chambers through the passage after saying goodbye to Aemond, they decided it would be best if they took different tunnels to prevent being caught. 

She couldn't contain her smile as she walked and when she realized, she was already on Maegor's Holdfast. The girl went to her chambers and when she entered, her smiled disappeared at the scene in front of her.

Rhaenyra was standing there. With a not so happy look. 

But she wasn't alone.

"Jace?"

...

First smut please excuse me if it's poor, I'm opened to suggestions! :)