Ming Yu shook his head, and now people's vision is about as small as this. "So, let's open source. In the future that this king is planning, the value created by this Xiqi Corridor is much higher than the agricultural tax. Now the opportunity is in front of you. Instead of actively fighting for it, you try to block it. , I really don't know what you think." Zou Chang was so angry that he really didn't have back pain when he stood talking. Everyone knows how to increase revenue and reduce expenditure, but the real open source and cost reduction is not easy, and it is not something that can be achieved by just touching each other. The Minister of the Household couldn't help but stand up, "Duanwang's words are bad, if I waited to block it, even if I didn't block it, I wouldn't be able to take out the silver taels. It is also written in the prince's booklet, the construction of the Xiqi Corridor. The cost of silver taels is not low." Ming Yu smiled hehely , "This silver tael does not need a penny from the treasury, and this king will handle it alone, how about it? Are you still stopping it?" Where did Ming Yu get the money from? Even if the emperor's small treasury still has this private housing subsidy, it can't be enough, right? Zou Chang laughed in anger, "Since we don't need a penny from the treasury, then we don't have to hold on to it."

"Okay!" Ming Yu clapped his hands, and then respectfully said to the emperor: "However, there is one more condition for the minister here, and the father and the emperor are also asked to agree. The ministers are also here to bear witness." The

emperor nodded, already used to seeing Ming Yu Unreasonably playing cards, Ming Yu was not at all surprised by what he said, "You said it!"

"My son is in charge of the Xiqi Corridor, not letting the imperial treasury give out a penny, but I don't want the swarms of people to be jealous when things happen in the future. Staring at this piece of fragrant pastry. Erchen contributes money and efforts, but I don't want to be busy in the end. Even if it is to be handed over to the court, it will take at least ten years. The income of these ten years, even if it is Erchen's hard investment I paid for the rent." Ming Yu rubbed his hands together and said with a smile.

Even if he took out a loan for investment, as for the object of the loan, of course, whoever has the money to look for it. He looked at the emperor with bright eyes, "Imperial Father, if you have spare money, you can also invest a little bit. I will give you dividends at that time, and even the principal and profit will be earned back for you." The

emperor waved angrily. He waved his hand as if chasing flies, "Go, go, don't even think about it." After speaking, he looked at the courtiers below, "What do you say?"

Zou Chang was the first to stand up, "Since King Duan said so, old minister There 's nothing to say, I agree!"

Xue Lun also stood up, "If King Duan can solve the problem of the defensive force himself, I have nothing to say." After he finished speaking, he looked at Ming Yu, obviously wanting to see what Ming Yu had to say. .

"The strength of the troops is easy to say. I will not use the defenders of Shi Chongguan, but ask for my own recruitment. The number of troops to be recruited can be determined according to the defense capacity of the Xiqi Corridor. Of course, these soldiers still belong to the jurisdiction of the imperial court." Ming Yu explained his plan. Say it. In the end, he also explained that he would not take military power and hand it over to the court, which was also to get rid of trouble. Except for the strength of the guards sent by the emperor, the prince could not command the army. Private recruitment is even more taboo. He said it in the clear at this time, which is considered to be in the eyes of everyone. If this proposal is passed, others will not be able to talk about it.

In fact, he went back and organized a guard team by himself after selecting young adults to train in the village to facilitate the guarding of the village. That is to say, he did it according to a simple recruitment system, but the scale was small. These people can also organize training in the village on weekdays, and they can also take up weapons to kill the enemy when they attack.