"Uncle Ping, are you back?" Song Lian's voice was filled with genuine joy, which was completely different from the indifference just now.

Uncle Ping wiped a few wipes on his face, but his figure did not change, just like a child's face after such a wipe, but his face became like orange peel, with deep and shallow wrinkles like ravines covering the whole face, so At a glance, it can be seen that his real age should be forty or fifty years old.

Uncle Ping smiled kindly, "Master, I have already found out what you asked me to inquire about."

Song Lian had no air at this moment, and poured him a cup of hot tea herself, "Uncle Ping has worked hard, first drink a cup of tea and sit down. Let's talk slowly."

In this world, only Uncle Ping is his closest person, and in front of him, he doesn't need any pretense.

When he came here with Uncle Ping, he also wanted to find an opportunity. He was unwilling to be so mediocre for the rest of his life. He wanted revenge, even at all costs.

He had to pay back all the people who treated him back then. What about the emperor and the prince? He hated these supreme people. Deep into the mud, never turn over.

And he, unconvinced, why? He is ambitious, talented, and capable, just because others framed him, just because someone didn't want him to come forward, should he end up in such a situation?

Therefore, as long as he has the opportunity, he must, must let them know how to write the word regret.

However, the hatred in Song Lian's eyes gradually faded, and the usual calmness was restored. Judging from my situation now, I don't know when and when I will be able to display my ambitions.

Uncle Ping knew Song Lian's thoughts. He watched this child grow up, so how could he not know what he was thinking, but no matter what he did, he would do his best to help him.

"Master, don't be impatient, one day, it will get better."

Uncle Ping's words calmed Song Lian. Yes, it will get better, today's dormancy is not for the sharp edge of other days, everything has just begun!

50. Chapter 50

"What news did you inquire about this time? Come and listen." Song Lian sat down and opened the topic.

It was he who heard about Shi Dashun and asked Uncle Ping to inquire about it. It wasn't that he didn't believe the spies sent by Song Qingfu, but he just thought that perhaps Uncle Ping would find out more if he went out to inquire.

Uncle Ping took a sip of the tea Song Lian handed him, and then said, "This Wangcun seems to be very unusual. Shi Dashun led hundreds of people to attack Wangcun at night, but no one in Wangcun was injured. It should be surrounded and ambushed by the official army, and then the entire army was wiped out. Logically speaking, Shi Dashun's team cannot be so incompetent, and the old slave can't understand how this result came. "

Song Lian frowned, "There is something weird in Wang Village, can you check it out in Wang Village?"

"I have been there, but Wang Village is now full of grass and trees, and they are very protective of outsiders, and ordinary outsiders are not allowed to enter. The village. The slave used his identity as a beggar to beg for food, so he was able to enter the village, but he did not dare to stay for a long time, and was taken out in a hurry. But the slaves paid attention, the village was the same as the general one, the village People's demeanor and behavior are also as usual, and it is impossible to tell that they have just entered the bandit." Uncle Ping recalled the scene in the village.