Song Lian didn't have the slightest hint of relief on her face, she coughed twice, "What's the government's reaction now?"

Song Qingfu looked smug, "The government? How can a group of useless people react? They don't even dare to chase."

He took a photo . Following the method given by Song Lian, he laid out some false clues, and set up a few traps. The pursuers turned their backs, how could they dare to chase again?

Now all the brothers respect Mr. Song. Since Mr. Song, their life has gotten better and better, and their power has grown stronger and stronger. Which man on the road doesn't admire them? Now, the villages around Liangcheng are also robbing them. Maybe one day they will be able to rob all the rich and lucrative merchants in Liangcheng. Then they will be able to eat and drink for the rest of their lives.

This time, they robbed and killed a happy one. The government didn't even dare to let a fart. To be honest, this was the happiest thing they did.

"Don't take it lightly, let the brothers stay calm. Recently, they have been holding their tails between their tails. Don't make public appearances to attract suspicion. Cough!" Song Lian urged.

"Don't worry! I have already told the brothers according to your instructions. They have always believed in you and dare not refuse to listen. Come on, you should take the medicine first." Song Qingfu brought the warm soup medicine in the corner. Say.

Song Lian looked at the dark soup in his hand, frowned in disgust, and moved back without a trace.

Song Qingfu noticed his little gesture, he smiled and said: "I brought you candied fruit, you drink the medicine, and I will give it to you. This is a candied fruit that only exists in the capital, and I spent a lot of time to exchange it for it. Come on."

Song Lian was fine at first, but when he heard him mentioning the capital, his face showed a stern expression of resentment, and said in a resentful voice, "I said, don't mention the capital to me!" I

don't know why , After Song Qingfu rescued him, he kept a secret about his origin, only knew that his name was Song Lian, and he didn't know anything about the rest. Later, they accidentally mentioned the northern capital, but Song Lian who was present immediately lost his temper. , So the brothers below also knew about Mr. Song's inverse scales and never mentioned them in front of him. Only Song Qingfu did not shy away from these things, and blurted out, Song Lian was always mad at him.

Song Qingfu hurriedly surrendered, but he had no sincerity, and said perfunctorily, "Fine! Don't mention it, don't mention it, drink the medicine first, and then I'll tell you about the things in Liangcheng after drinking it."

Song Lian glared at him fiercely, Just took the bowl and drank it. Song Qingfu did what he said, seeing that he had finished drinking the medicine, he took out a small cloth bag, picked up a candied fruit from it and put it into Song Lian's mouth.

Song Lian held the candied fruit expressionlessly, and listened to Song Qingfu's ramble and began to talk about what he had seen and heard in Liangcheng. In order to rob the villages around Liangcheng before, they listened to Song Lian's words and went to visit them in advance, so Liangcheng also went for a walk. When I saw and heard a lot of strange and interesting things, I thought that Mr. Song had no chance to see it with his own eyes, so I thought of picking some interesting things to tell him, and it would also make him happy.

He respects and loves Song Lian. If it wasn't for Song Lian's plan, how would they dare to come near Liangcheng? Now they have looted a lot of property, not only can they not worry about the winter, but they can also be admired by large and small forces in Liangzhou. I believe that this time, their position in Liangzhou can be firmly regarded as the leader.