Then he was held down by his hands and feet, unable to move.

"Stop struggling, you're out." Someone whispered in his ear.

He looked out, only to find that several faces were painted with yellow and green paint, and there were still many dead branches and leaves hanging on their bodies. Who is the person who is not the guard camp? No wonder they haven't noticed it, and it's a good disguise, isn't it?

The people in the guard camp had already subdued their team, covering their mouths with cloth balls, like bundling rice dumplings, and threw them all behind the bushes and rolled into a pile.

A man approached with a smile, tore off the rag from Wu Wang's mouth, and then slapped him on the back of his forehead, cursing very familiarly: "Stinky boy, how did the general teach you? Do you understand? Have you learned a lesson?"

Wu Wang's eyes widened, he was stunned for a while before he recognized the person in front of him, and stammered out, "Ji, General Ji?"

The author has something to say: The speed is slow, these days are night shifts again, I always get off work at 11 o'clock in the evening, and then I can code 3,000 words almost until after 2 o'clock, so I can only do this for a while, take it easy in the future and see if I can code a little more, thank you Everyone!

Because I really like writing stories, I will persevere no matter how tired I am. Thank you for your support! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-11-07 09:26:01~2020-11-08 10:21:44~

Thanks to the little angel who cast mine: 41603638 1 ;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Yuanbao. 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

34. Chapter 34

This person is Ji You, who was borrowed by Ming Yu to the guard camp at the beginning, and has not been able to go back until now.

And it was he who led a small team to ambush and captured Wu Wang and the others.

At this moment, Wu Wang just wants to hit the wall, General Ji, whose family are you? After all, he was also from the Red Pao Army, and he didn't show mercy to his former comrades. There was still a dull pain in his waist, and Ji You's punch just now was really fucking cruel.

"General Ji, you've only left the Red Pao Army for a few days? Is that how you treat your brothers?"

Ji Yu smiled, not at all embarrassed, "No way, who told me that brother, I'm just messing around in the guard camp, and when I go back, if I'm a rival to the guard camp brothers, I won't be soft-hearted! So yes! I ca n't stop the big guy."

Everyone was speechless, and they really wanted to tear that proud face to shreds. Well, they all remembered it, the kid surnamed Ji had better not go back, as long as he dared to go back to the Red Robe Army and see if they don't work together to take care of you.

Ji You watched their confrontation drill from the side, and his eyes were so greedy that his hands were itchy, so he beckoned to Mo Jiangzhun, and he also went off to play.

As a result, Wu Wang's team hit the muzzle of the gun and were caught alive without any precaution. The brothers all looked at Ji You resentfully, and blamed themselves for being unlucky to run into such a difficult person.

In fact, there are many similar encounters with them that are being staged in the woods. The unexpected actions of the opponents and the camouflage of the whole body almost make the soldiers in the red robes helpless, and they are in a position of passive beating for a while.