Kralsei Part One

(You arrive at Ralseis castle and knock on the door)

Ralsei: Ah, hello there! How about you come inside and I get you a drink?

(You walk into the castle and go to the cafe area, find a table and sit down)

Ralsei: Would you like some tea?

(You nod your head and Ralsei heads into the kitchen and starts making some tea, after a minute or so he comes back with two cups of tea in on a silver plater and a small cake, he sets the plater down and sits down on the chair opposite of you)

Ralsei: So how has your day been?

(You reply that it has been going well/ you reply that it hasn't been so great)

Ralsei: Oh that's good to hear/ oh I am sorry that it hasn't been going well but I hope I can cheer you up!

(You smile and take a sip of your tea, it is extremely hot but you don't overreact and you swallow the tea)

Ralsei: Oh you might wanna be careful, that tea is quite hot! You may want to eat your cake first.

(You take a slice of the cake, it has vanilla frosting, jam in the middle, there is 5 slice since the is small. There's dark candy on top of each slice, you take a bite and eat the whole slice whole, Ralsei also takes a slice and slowly eats it. This continues until there is only one slice left, Ralsei let's you have the last slice)

Ralsei: Do you want anything else or is that it today?

(You shake your head and say that you have to leave)

Ralsei: Ok, its probably gonna be a while until you see me again so come here and give me a hug!~

(You stand up and walk towards Ralsei, he softly wraps his arms around you and blushes, you hug him back and rest you neck on his shoulder, he rubs you on the back and you both let go of eachother, he walk towards the exit and Ralsei waves goodbye, you wave back and exit the dark world.) 

                         END OF
                       PART ONE