alive and well

Ok so here is the rewrite hope y'all enjoy ❤️

Narrators pov:

"What are you doing here you're supposed to be at work" spoke tiff's stern voice to Chucky "well I got off early and I heard that y'all were watching little man over there and I wanted to help woman" Chucky stated but then a doll caught his eye "hey buddy where did you get that doll" he spoke walking towards Andy "mommy got it for me isn't she cool uncle Chucky" with excitement in his voice Andy picked up the doll to show his uncle Chucky "yeah buddy what's her name" "her name is n/n" Andy spoken to hime while handing the doll to him but Chucky stopped smiling and looked at the doll with sad eyes " n/n" he spoke while looking at Tiffany as Tiffany gave him the same sympathetic look "hey are you guys alright" Karen spoken after noticing the silence that fell upon them "yeah sweet face everything is fine" tiff spoken quick with her voice cracking a bit as Chucky kept staring at the doll looking at the dolls eyes they looked all to familiar "uncle Chucky can I have my doll back please" Andy asked " oh yeah sorry bud here ya go" Chucky handed the doll back to Andy "anyway Karen honey your going to be late to work" tiff said giving Karen her purse "oh I didn't realize the time I have to go bye Andy I love you" she said kissing the top of his head "bye mommy" not even paying attention but only to his doll "Andy I need my hug before I go"she told him as he got up and hugged her tightly all this going on yet Chucky was still staring at the dolls eyes knowing they looked familiar and the name n/n repeating in his head like a broken record he was just starring until his trance was. Broke by tiff "babe you ok" she spoke seeing how he was staring at the doll "yes I'm fine just thinking" he spoke wrapping his arms   around her waist and putting his head on her shoulder "I just miss her you know" a tear coming down his face as Tiffany hugged him back knowing who he was talking about she'd a tear to I know I know......

Then a knock on the door

To be continued

Ok ok I know it's short but I have no ideas also some shit is going on in my life and I'm prolly going to military school and going to do my dream of going to the army I'm going to try and finish this book for y'all I love y'all thank you for reading my crappy story❤️❤️❤️❤️