𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

☼☼☼

inside the house was even more crazier than the exterior, the whole experience making noa a bit anxious, before she stumbled into the dining room as the other deb girls who were talking to belly.

"oh my god noa!" gigi called out after the finished singing

"hi!" noa waved to all the girls

"how are you girl?" nicole asked

"i'm good, i'm good" she smiled

"have you got a drink yet?" gigi asked

"uh no, not yet" she smiled

"well then let's go get you one" nicole smiled back and her and gigi grabbed noa by the hands leading her to the kitchen.

"here you go" gigi said handing the girl a red solo cup, the james girl mumbling a thanks in response

noa lifted the cup up to her nose trying to smell the beverage, it was alcohol. of course noa drank, but she just preferred not to when she was in an unknown environment and even though they were in a bit of a fight she would prefer if conrad was there, but as the thought danced across her mind she felt a familiar hand snake around her waist.

"hey are you alright?" conrad's voice whispered in her ear, the girl turning to face her boyfriend who had a concerned look on his face

"yeah, uh i'm fine" she shook her head

"conrad, hey" nicole looked at the boy with hungry eyes, making noa furrow her eyebrows, where was this coming from?

"nicole" he nodded ignoring the girl's obvious desperation

"oh are you drinking tonight?" he looked down noticing the cup in her hand, "i don't mind hanging with you for the night if that would make you feel better"

"oh no, i'm not drinking, you can go hang out with the guys if you like, it's really not a worry" noa smiled

"i kinda wanted to hang with you" he looked at her with hopeful eyes, "maybe we could go talk in a room upstairs?"

"yeah, yeah that sounds good, we can go now" she smiled looking up at him

"awesome"

"okay by girls we're off, i'll see you at the party for the 4th" noa waved to the girls as she pulled conrad out of the kitchen with her upstairs.

the couple was unaware of the freshly 16 year old girl glaring daggers at them from the living, who was also on the hunt for her best friend.

☼☼☼

"okay so what's up?" noa asked sitting on the bed as conrad shut the door

"noa, you know what's up, we have to talk about what happened this morning" conrad sat down next to her, "why do you think that i like belly?"

noa sighed, taking in a long breath before she thought about what she was going to say,

"it's the way you look at her, and the way she looks at you, you are her whole world conrad, i can tell and its been what a week?" she stood up looking at her boyfriend.

"noa, i don't like belly, i seriously don't get where this came from" conrad shook his head

"i heard you guys"

"what?"

"i heard you and belly talking in the kitchen after the drive-in" noa sighed for maybe the 10th time since she entered the room

"oh"

"yeah oh" 

"look noa, i'll admit, i had a crush on her, but it was like 3 years ago, and i'll be honest it probably ended when i started dating michelle crosman" he tried to reassure the girl

"fucking mickey crosman? she ended that crush for you? oh god" noa chuckled

"as i was trying to say this morning before we got interrupted, i love you so so much, belly might look at me like i'm her world or whatever, but you are my world, my entire world" he pulled her towards him, stopping her pacing to look at her, "i don't know how many times i can say this before it looses it spark but, i would give you the stars if i could eleanoa james."

"thank you for talking to me" noa smiled sitting back down, "and as disappointed i am that mickey crosman the girl that introduced was the one to end your crush i appreciate you being honest, i just wish it was a bit earlier" 

"of course, i was a dick" conrad nodded, "what can i do to help you see i'm sorry"

"you can show me" she said jokingly lifting her eyebrows

"that i can do" conrad smiled pulling his girlfriend close

the couple began to make out, conrad helping noa take of her button up shirt, leaned down placing soft kisses on her neck, the couple was in total bliss, until the door opened.

"belly, i'm so sorry-" taylor entered the room, "oh god sorry guys, you um haven't seen belly have you?"

"uh no we haven't, we're a little preoccupied" conrad spoke up

"conrad shut it" noa hit his arm before buttoning her shirt back up, "what happened taylor?"

"belly walked in on steven and i making out" taylor sighed

"shit man"

"you're not very helpful there mr fisher" noa chuckled, "okay taylor let's get you back to the house, you too con"