Zhou Dan didn't care, he touched his forehead and laughed twice, "What's wrong? It's better to come here, wait for me. If you fight with the Yi people, you might be like our Dayan generals, and you can be admired."

"Hey! Zhou Dadan, are you a green onion? Are you worthy of being compared with our Dayan generals?" Someone next to him sneered.

Li Mangang drank the last drop of water again and felt a little unhappy. Hearing Zhou Dadan said this, he felt even more unlucky. He stretched out his hand and hit Zhou Daan's helmet, swiping his helmet crookedly, and said cursingly: "Go away, you're going to die, don't drag us."

Zhou Daan was slapped and said Don't worry, just straighten the helmet with a good temper, but there is a bright light in his eyes.

The people around him all know Zhou Dan's straight temper, and it's not easy to care about him, and he is a peacemaker in the middle, "Okay, it's just that we people who don't have a strong relationship in Beijing will be instructed to come here. Come where birds don't lay eggs."

As soon as these words came out, the people around were quiet for a moment, and many people felt confused about the future. Do you really have a future if you follow such a person? They are all from the capital, and their living conditions are excellent. After coming here, what they have seen and heard are all chilling, which makes them more or less uneasy.

"The time is also the fate, as soon as it comes, it is safe." Someone said with relief.

"Be safe, mother, there is a stable life, but come here, that fool is dragging us to die with him..." Before Li Man finished speaking, he was covered by one of his companions. Tell him not to talk nonsense.

Fortunately, these people are good brothers who know the truth, and they will not talk about anything. But be careful to make the Wannian Ship. If it is accidentally passed on to that person's ears, it will be fatal. That person is a bit stupid, but he is domineering and domineering. .

Li Man finally struggled to open his hand, pouted, and spit out a mouthful of saliva, which was also full of yellow sand. Finally, seeing these people looking at him in horror, he finally closed his mouth with no meaning.

What can be done? Boss Song, who was with them, learned the news early, and secretly made a lot of money. In addition, his uncle, the general of the Imperial Guard, was transferred from it, and now he is enjoying the happiness in the capital? Where is it like them who have no status and are sent to guard such a fool? From now on, I am afraid that I can only stay in this place where birds don't lay eggs all my life. I am afraid that it will be difficult to return to the capital. Thinking of this, a feeling of unwillingness arises in his heart.

After a short period of silence, someone saw the long trot of their own team coming back, so they naturally changed the topic and said with experience: "Let's go quickly, maybe the front is about to set up camp." Usually this Time to order a rest.

After he finished speaking, Li Man looked at the front and could only see a small carriage, and thought to himself: It would be better for this fool to be hacked and killed by those barbarians. He didn't notice at all that if the person they guarded died, none of them would survive. The single charge of protecting the master alone would be enough for them to behead ten or eight times.

That's right, the one in front of the carriage is the fourteenth prince of the dynasty, who was named Duan Wang not long ago. And they are the guards assigned to the fourteenth prince, and this trip is to accompany the fourteenth prince to the fief -- Liangcheng.

The fourteenth prince, Ming Yu, was a little dumb since he was born, because he was born by the late Yuan Empress, and because he was stimulated in his mother's womb, he was born prematurely in less than a month. The emperor felt a little guilty and pity for him. In order to compensate, the emperor originally wanted to arrange a wealthy fief near Gyeonggi, so what if the fourteenth prince was a little stupid? Live like this for a lifetime.