Chapter 2

Me and d/n hid amidst the clouds staying quiet as the pair flew below us. I continued to stare realizing that I hadn't seen him in 5 years. He was different. So was his dragon. He looked, great. My heart beat as fast as a locomotive. I decided to get his attention. Our flight descended. I walked to the edge of her wing. He had a mask covering his face, and didn't notice me as I silently circled. Then I saw something I never thought I would see. He leaped from his dragon opened a contraption and glided along side of his dragon. The pair playing. I was amused. Until the rock formations around the small island came through the fog. The dragon caught the boy and they tumbled in to the island. A rock formation collapsed from a plasma shot. I was going to land but held back and watched. Watched from the other side of these island. Not long after a blue dragon with bird like features landed and a familiar blond slipped off. The two dragons played, d/n wanted to join but I held her back. I watched to see what would happen. The blond Sat next to him and taked, braiding a strand of his hair and adding it to another. She kissed his cheek. At that point I had enough. I came from the Bush scarring them both. Me and the boy pulled swords at the same time. My breathing was heavy.

"Hiccup?" I asked, almost whimpering. Then I Remembered my mask. One of valka' s necessitates. I pulled it off. Alowing him to see my face. For seconds we just started at each other not quite sure what to do. Then ran to each other, just barely making it with out falling on my face. incasing him in a tight hug as he returned the embrace we fell to the ground.