🥀 ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr ᥱіgһ𝗍

Exams were finally here and you were, currently focusing on your paper while you could see Baji focused beside you which was unexpected since during exams your friend was always struggling and frowning, but this time ,he was acting normal.

Yana was the most relaxed one , compared to you two , Yana was way of a thinker and had experience more than your knowledge , that was her advantage.

Another month has passed and after another month, the top students were gonna be announced to the class meanwhile you and your friends were at the usual spot on the rooftop, eating your lunch and your two teacher friends , Wakasa(Boyfriend) and Shin weren't with you since the teachers were gonna be more busy these days graduation was just in a few more days.

"I can't belive in just five months , we're finally gradutating. You guys have plans already?" Asked Yana while sipping on her strawberry juice .

Baji hummed, thinking deeply taking Yana and your attention before he mumbled.

"I wanna own a petshop."

You blinked your eyes as Yana asked a question. "Pet shop? You?"

"Is it weird?"

"Nope, considering how much you like cats . Go ahead." Yana smiled and for the first time you saw Yana and Baji actually having a peaceful talk, you smiled , knowing there is still hope for these two to be in a room without destorying the world.

"What about you , Yan?"

"Me? It's either a psychologist or a therapist." She blushed lightly before pointing at you.

"What about you though?"

You stopped, you didn't know what to do after highschool to be honest, but there is one thing you're sure of on the future.

When lunchtime ended, you went to the library since first afternoon period teacher wasn't gonna attend the class since he was busy .

The library was your second favorite place on the school . It was quiet and lastly the only thing you could hear were the sound of pages being flipped, the writing against papers , the soft mumblings, and the most comforting sound which is the typing on the keyboard that was made by the other fellow seniors and the school's librarian.

Flipping on another page , you looked at the window as a gentle wind went through, it causing your hair to flow and some of the cherry blossom petals went inside.

This was another comforting sound on the library, the sound of rustling leaves when a wind passes, without knowing it, your eyes slowly closed and before you were aware of it , you slept on the library.

...

"I wonder what she's doing right now.." Wakasa mumbled low but Shinichiro, as a nosy friend of him heard it.

"Missing her already? Geez, I know you love and her at all but you're whipped."

"Shut and up and do your work."

"Meanie.." Shin pouted playfully and the two went on their usual bickering often, Wakasa making a comback how Shinichiro is a single 27 year old man.

Haruka heard this and stood up from her desk before walking to Wakasa and Shinichiro with a smile.

"You have a girlfriend, Wakasa?" She asked, blinking her eyes.

The two stopped and looked at the woman in front of them. Wakasa sat up straight and
coughed, it was no use hiding it anyway and he wanted to tell it who it is already especially to this woman and hoped she'd realize her mistakes and just remove herself from his life already.

He didn't liked the fact mostly how him and his girlfriend needed to keep their distance everytime the group went out and she'd suddenly blend herself within that group.

"Yeah, we're dating for two months already."

Haruka clenched her fists, two months. So they were already dating the moment Haruka was a teacher here for two weeks. She wasn't stupid, she knew who it was but she wanted a confirmation.

"Who's the lucky girl?" She sat down in front of the two men, acting all innocent and interested where in behind that facade, the bulging veins on her hands were now visible.

"She has dreams and I respect that , Haruka, before she allows me to intorduce her to anyone, I won't tell anyone, I don't want to ruin her life."

She replied ; "How come you're saying as if your relationship is taboo , Wakasa?" She smirked.

Wakasa and Shinichiro's eyes widened and they saw Haruka dashed outside the faculty and worry began to be caught between the two boys.

Without hesitation Wakasa stood up and dialed Yana's number.

"Yo ."

If he had time , he'd lecture this girl's personality and how she's being disrespectful right now but he was more worried about his girlfriend's safety

Imaushi Yana

"Yana, no questions . Where's [Y/N]?"

I froze on my spot and signaled Baji to stop talking and he sensed the anxiety in me. He gestured me to set the phone on speaker and I did so.

"Library, bro- What's going on?"

"I'll explain later, you and Keisuke rush to the library immediately."

And with just that, he hung the phone. I looked at Baji and we shared a knowing look before nodding our head.

I excused us both from our president since it was urgent and thank god she allowed us.

Rushing towards the library, my heart was beating rapidly inside my chest, Baji noticed my feeling I guess when he placed his palm against my shoulder.

"Calm down, it's not like you to panic old hag."

"Doesn't mean you're a year younger than me I'm old, brat."

Baji chuckled and we picked our pace, we didn't even care when students warned us not to run on the hallways, on the way towards the stairs, we met Shinichiro and he was also rushing towards the library.

I asked him what was happening and my legs felt weak , anxiety was really obvious from my face and I ran faster , leaving the two ignoring their calls for me to slow down.

When I met the library's door I didn't hesitate to open the door loudly and apologized to the librarian, she seemed shocked when I apologized , that's when I remembered I did have my reputation as the most stingy girl in the school, fuck that.

I went through shelves and checked every student but then I remembered [Y/N] liked reading beside windows and bingo , there was my bestfriend, sleeping on her arms while the window was open. I was glad when Haruka didn't arrive here before I did but before that.. Where was Brother?

My heart stopped when I heard the principal's voice through the speaker.

"Requesting Imaushi Wakasa to come here to the school's office . I repeat ; Requesting Imaushi Wakasa to come here to the school's office."

'Don't tell me.. The reason why she's not here is cause..'

THAT BITCH!