Davis sat there over thinking about Duke, Suddenly the door swung open, Davis turned his head quickly to see Duke looking him and reaching over to hand Davis his drink, "O-oh thanks" Davis chuckled as he reached for the bottle, "Nigga why were you so surprised when I opened my door?" Duke asked with a confused look, "Oh i was lost in my thoughts" Davis replied looking down the looking out the window, "uhuh" Duke responded.

Duke quickly drove home cause it was 9pm and he was kinda tired, Davis looked out the window the whole time, "Nigga where nearly home" Duke said in a deeper then normal tone, "o-oh alrigh then" Davis replied as he stared at Duke's jawline, Davis continued you stare at Duke, "Nigga stop staring" Duke said pushing leg, "oh sorry" Davis giggled.

"We are here" Duke said turning his car off and jumping out of the vehicle, Davis got out of the car and walked inside with his drink, all of a sudden a arm rapped around Davis's shoulders, Davis seen a hand on his chest and looked to the opposite side he noticed Duke glancing forward, Davis didn't know what to say or think so he just walked by side Duke.

Duke removed his arm while him and Davis parted, Davis walked into his room looking the door and leaning on the door with a big smile on his face.

Davis ran and jumped onto his bed grabbing a big soft pillow and softly screamed into it, Davis blushed as he replayed the moment he just had with Duke, Davis got up and walked into his bathroom to change into his comfortable clothes.

Davis ran out of his bathroom and immediately started running around his room, Davis heard noises outside his room so he stopped running and he strolled out the door he immediately realised what was happening, Agent and Fanum were fighting about the Firework War.

Davis wasn't interested so he walked past them and into the kitchen where he grabbed a drink of water, Davis ignored the two that were fighting and just walked back into his room. Davis sat on his bed while he played with his fingers, "Duke! Don't hurt him!" Kai yelled loudly though out the whole house.

Everybody ran out of their rooms noticing Duke punching up someone from DB, "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Agent yelled, "I WALKED OUT HERE AND DUKE WAS FIGHTING THIS NIGGA!" Kai shouted, Davis sat here in shock, "Stop them!" Chris yelled, Fanum and Chris pulled Duke off this strange man, Kai and Agent were holding the stranger back.

"What the fuck happened?!" Chris said, "Duke?!" He said again, "This fucking Nigga came here for a fight and thats what he got! Fuck you Nigga!" Duke responded, all of a sudden everyone realised who this stranger was, "What the fuck are you doing here?!" Fanum yelled, (Its a stranger nobody knows irl) "Get the fuck off me!" The stranger yelled as he ran out the door.

"Get off me! Let me go after him!" Duke yelled, "Duke relax!" Chris said as he let go, "Fanum Agent Me and Kai will go after him stay here with Davis and Davis help him his bleeding!" Chris yelled while everyone ran off the stranger, Agent and Kai got into the car and drove after this stranger.

"Come on" Davis said walking into the kitchen after closing the front door, Duke followed Davis into the kitchen, Duke sat down as his face bled out a bit, Davis walked over with some tissues and some bandages, "Lean down a bit" Davis said beginning to dab Dukes face gently.

Duke and Davis made eye contact a few times as Davis cleaned up and blood and put bandages over the wounds, "are you alright..? Do you need anything?" Davis asked nervously, "Im fine nigga and get me a water" Duke said raising his voice a little, "I didn't do anything wrong so don't raise your voice at me!" Davis responded, "oh sorry.." Duke replied softly, Duke random stoop and and crept up behind Davis.

Davis felt breath on the back of his neck, all of a sudden when Davis turned around Dukes face was extremely close to his, "u-uh hi..?" Davis asked nervously, "why is you always so nice to me? I'm an asshole to you nigga" Duke asked, "I-i don't know?" Davis said, "It's like you like me or something" Duke said still in Davis's face, "I-i don't know what you mean.." Davis blushed while not make eye contact.

"Davis? Do you have a crush on me" Duke said cupping Davis's face to make them make eye contact, "No i mean.." Davis muttered, "your adorable" Duke said making Davis blush uncontrollably, Duke pressed his lips up against Davis.

Still kissing Duke rapped his arms around Davis's waistline, Duke stopped for air and then continued, Davis put his arms around Dukes neck, Duke removed his lips from Davis's, "I've liked you for about a year or two now and frankly this is one of the best moments I've ever had" Duke said pulling Davis closer to his body.

All of a sudden Duke pressed Davis against the counter, "your um very close" Davis chuckled nervously, "I know i am~" Duke grinned flirty, Duke quickly moved away from Davis as he heard footsteps, Davis looked over to see the others were back, "Nigga got away somehow" Kai said, "it's fine" Duke responded as he walked out of the Kitchen.

"Davis why do you look flustered?" Agent asked while him and Chris stared at Davis, "I do? Huh thats weird.." Davis responded while getting up from the counter and walking towards his room.

Davis walked into his room locking the door and walking over to his bed, suddenly he got pulled backwards as his body twirled around so he was facing the person, "Woah?!" Davis said as he fell into some bodies arms

Davis looked into a taller males eyes, "Oh Duke.." Davis said as his face began to feel hot, "yeah just plain old me nigga" Duke stated, "whats up?" Davis asked, "I wanted to finish what i was doing in the kitchen" Duke responded, "Finish?" Davis replied, Duke leant down and kissed Davis's neck, "D-duke" Davis said as he bit his lip.

"I love you Davis" Duke said as he put his hand up Davis's shirt, "I-i love..you too Duke" Davis responded.

The end 🤪