𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗱: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

Start from the beginning

Taiju and Misa rode side by side with Koko and Inui, who had befriended Misa in the past few days

They were playful, smart boys, who took a liking to Misa.
It was a bit chaotic everytime they came over, especially Misa and Koko, who kept stressing out Inui and Taiju.

The two pairs arrived late to the fight; everyone brawling already.
''Let's wait back until Toman runs out of fuel. We'll pass by as Tenjiku for the meantime.'' Misa ordered, all four of them wearing their red jackets.
Misa wore her sarashi wrap over her chest; her knuckles bandaged to protect them in case she had to fight. Taiju, with his torso exposed and black leather gloves over his hands. Koko, with his jacket neatly buttoned and white gloves on his hands. Inui, with his jacket open and a tanktop underneath, black fingerless gloves on his hands.
As they all sat back and watched from the top of a cargo crate, smoking and chatting, they saw Tenjiku's executives go down into the fight, finally getting their hands dirty, except and Izana and Kisaki who sat back.
Toman was slowly going down, but suddenly, a jester card appeared; the crying blue ogre.
One of the Kawata twins.
Just by himself, he had taken down almost all of Tenjiku's executives.
The Haitani brothers, Mucho and Mochi were down.
But in a single move, Tenjiku's own dark horse stepped in.
Kakucho took down some of Toman's best men; Chifuyu and Angry.
Hakkai, who was already beaten, didn't even need Kakucho to beat him.
The Haitani brothers had tired him out, and a few of his bones were likely broken.
Takemichi faced Kakucho, but he was totally useless. He didn't know how to fight.
Chifuyu stood between the two of them, screaming that Toman lost.
But Toman hadn't lost just yet.
They had four cards left to play.
Yet before they could step in, Kisaki did it first, pulling a gun on Takemichi.

''Holy shit.'' Misa mumbled, yet she had already seen all of this coming.
''Inui, Koko, sneak in from the sides, Misa will sneak in from the back, and I'll go to the front.'' Taiju commanded, leading them during the fight, as Misa had never been to a fight before.
''Wait! Takemichi won't die! Izana and Kakucho will get shot!'' Misa exclaimed before running off along with them, disguising themselves between the Tenjiku members.
Before they could get between the mass of people, Takemichi got shot on his feet and managed to land a punch on Kisaki's face, making him throw his gun away.
Misa, who managed to slide between people due to her size and being a girl, quickly snatched the gun from the floor, away from Kisaki's reach, right between her chest so no one would put their hand anywhere near it.
''Fight with fists, don't be a pussy.'' She said as she looked down at Kisaki with a disgusted expression, quickly spotting Taiju, Koko and Inui staying in the middle of the crowd, not stepping in yet.
As they were about to start fighting, Izana stepped in, blocking Takemichi's incoming punch from Kisaki.
''Hey, hey, wait. Let me kill everyone here!'' He exclaimed with a dark smile, kicking Takemichi away.
Though, Takemichi resisted through it all.
Over and over again, he stood back up, a decisive look on his face.
And oh dear, how much Misa wanted to be him.

Misa couldn't notice the boy standing beside her, used to his figure.
The boy reached out to her chest, taking the gun away from her, quickly raising Misa's guard and making her turn around, throwing a punch, just to hit his stomach weakly.
Hanma.
He raised the gun up above his head, as if teasing the girl, a devilish smirk on his face.
''Give it back, Hanma.'' She said with an angry tone, a frown visible on her face.
She tried jumping to grab it, just to have him raise it higher, laughing at her.
She kicked him in the crotch, making him fall to his knees with a gasp, visibly in pain, the gun dropping to the floor.
Misa was quick to grab it back, running straight into the fight, Hanma chasing after her.
He grabbed her hair, throwing her to the floor on her back, surprising everyone around them, immediately stopping the fight going on.
The attention was on them.
''Izana! The gun will kill you!'' Misa exclaimed, despair on her face.
''Make her shut up.'' He ordered, making the girl shiver.
Why would he react that way?
Why would no one believe Misa, no matter how many times she warned them about the future?
Hanma quickly towered over her body, raising his 'punishment' hand over his eye, a dark expression on his eyes as he giggled.
''Have you changed me yet? Is Takemichi enough fun?'' He asked in a playful voice, making Misa spit at his face, taking the chance to get back to her feet.
As soon as she did so, she found all three of her friends standing in front of her, guarding her.
''Wanna fight, skinny guy?'' Taiju asked with a smirk, facing Hanma while Inui and Koko stood by Misa's sides, pulling her back.
''Stay back. Boss goes a bit crazy when fighting.'' Koko explained, a smirk on his face too.
''This might entertain me!'' Izana exclaimed, grabbing Takemichi's jacket and throwing him to a side, while Izana ordered someone to become his chair to watch the fight.
''Let's go then, big boy!'' Hanma exclaimed, raising his arms up and laughing loudly.
Taiju took his gloves off, throwing them on the floor.