Chapter 4 Savior?

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I can't tell you." Eren told her.

"You better tell me, Eren." Annie said. "Don't friends trust each other?"

"We just met."

"I know but still...wait...is it me?" Annie frowned.

"What?! No! No, Annie, it's not that!" Eren said, looking back to her.

"Then what is it?" Annie asked him.

"I can't tell you because it involves my sister as well. I can't say nothing unless she's there too or allows it." he said.

"Allows it?" Annie raised an eyebrow. "You make it sound as if she owns you like a pet."

"Really, Annie?" Eren rolled his eyes. "No, it's based on our past...something that we have to keep a secret. That's why I can't tell you, Annie."

"I'm leaving..." Annie told him. She just wanted to go home now; she didn't want to hear anymore of Eren since he wouldn't tell her anything.

"W-Wait! Annie-" she stopped him there.

"I'll see at school." Annie told him. And with that, she was off.

She never realized it but it was getting dark so she started to run home before it got dark. The lights of the light-posts turned on and the streets were pitched black.

 She was still ten blocks away...she could finally see her house but she suddenly stops when she the car...the exact same car...the car that hit Eren and drove off.

It's the bastard that...oh god, so he decided to come out and face me, huh? Annie thought as she saw the driver come out and start to walk towards her.

"What the hell you want?" Annie asked him as she crossed her arms as the man approached. To describe this man was like describing a squashed bug. His face was scar up and bald. Little eyes that was sunk in his head. He was taller than Annie, 9 feet tall and muscled up.

"You tell the police about me..." his voice was like a growl. Everything he spoke, he was spitting saliva. And he kept on grinning. "I'll kill you."

"Too bad. The police already know about you, you fucking idiot. There were cameras around the area. So I don't need to say anything, there's evidence against your sorry ass already." Annie told him.

"You fucking-" she didn't let him finish. She jumped back and rushed in for a kick to his face. But she didn't make it; he caught her leg in mid-swing.

"What?!" Annie gasped as he grabbed her by the throat and pulled her up in the air.

"I'm faster and stronger than anyone in this damn town. After all...me and my pals can flatted this town if we wanted to." He said. Annie stopped struggling when she understood what he meant.

"You're with the Titan Gang?!" it was what she could say before she started to struggle again.

"Yeah...and you're coming with me!" he growled.

"No! Let...me...GO!" Annie couldn't shout anymore as he tightens his grip around her neck. He started to walk towards his car.

"Let's go-AHHH!" he started screaming and Annie fell to the floor.

He let me go? Annie looks down and saw that he didn't let her go. She watched his arm wiggle on the ground. It wasn't attached to him anymore.

"Y-Y-You cut off my arm?!" she looks up to see a figure dressed in black. It was holding two massive blades...swords. And along his waist was a massive piece of metal attached to a belt. He was wearing a hood and he seemed to be wearing a grey hockey mask spray painted of a white skull.