Chapter 2: The Boy Who Lived

Start from the beginning

"Ooh. Let me guess. He wet the bed and blamed his son for it?" Sirius tried guessing the secret.

James started laughing hard. Lily rolled her eyes but had a fond smile appearing on her face.

Remus smacked the back of his head again. "Hey stop hitting me," Sirius complained. "Well, stop saying stupid things." Sirius pouted and Remus turned away to hide the blush that started to appear on his cheeks.

They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters.

"Hey! What's wrong with the Potters?" Sirius demanded. Mr. and Mrs. Potter smiled at him as did James. "Absolutely nothing," Remus stated.

Mrs. Potter was Mrs. Dursleys sister, but they hadn't met for several years; in fact, Mrs. Dursley pretended she didn't have a sister,

Lily looked down at this upset. James rubbed her arm up and down and whispered, "Forget about her. If she can't see how amazing you are then let her see how much she is missing out." Lily smiled at him and kiss his cheek. James smiled back at her.

because her sister and her good-for-nothing husband were as unDursleyish as it was possible to be.

"James is not good for nothing!" Sirius jumped up to defend his best friend. "If he was good for nothing he wouldn't let me stay at his house, or take care of me like a brother would or..." Sirius' rant was cut off by Remus. "Hey, it's okay. We get it and know the truth it's okay." Sirius was pulled into an embrace by Remus which James joined in. "Thank you, for your kind words."

Mr. and Mrs. Black seemed a little put out. 'He should be defending us, not those blood traitors.'

'I'm his brother not that Potter boy.' Was the only thing running through Regulus' head.

No one mentioned how unDursleyish wasn't even a real word, too caught up with the 'good for nothing husband' bit. Most of the Slytherins rolled their eyes at Sirius' rant.

The Dursleys shuddered to think what the neighbors would say if the Potters arrived in the street.

Sirius was glaring so hard at the book, you'd think it would burst into flames. Bellatrix started shifting in her seat at how heated the glare was to the book she was holding. Remus smacked the back of his head. "Knock it off." The glare that the book was receiving was turned to the werewolf. In turn, Remus hid behind James. "Hey, it's okay. You know the truth and that's all I care about." After James said that Sirius stopped glaring and hugged James. James had a small smile as he hugged back.

The Dursleys knew that the Potters had a small son,

"You hear that Lilyflower? We have a son." James was all smiles. He couldn't believe it. "Yes, a baby Prongs. Pronglet is going to have an amazing godfather watching out for him." Lily, James, Remus, and the rest of the Potters look at him in amusement. "Whose to say you'll be the godfather?" Bellatrix, a little annoyed at all the interruptions. "Sirius and I made a deal. Our first children would be each other's godchild. So, since it seems I have a son, Sirius is the godfather." James was the one to explain. "What makes you think Lily would agree to that?" Severus asked, having been silent throughout the book, some jumped having forgotten he was here. "Lily and I already talked about this. We talk about if we had a future together or not. She agreed if Sirius matured more, and if we ever got married and/or had children, Sirius would be the godfather as long as Alice got to be the godmother. As well, Severus would be the godfather to our second child." Severus' eyes widened at this as did everyone else's except Lily, Sirius, and Remus since they already knew this.