The Gathering

Currency: 100 GALLEONS-1,007 US DOLLARS OR 500 UK POUNDS! Spell Out Number (consider revising) SICKLES- 5.92 US DOLLARS OR 2.94 UK POUNDS! One KNUTS- 0.1 US DOLLARS OR O.O5 POUNDS

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS OR STORY! THAT ALL GOES TO THE LOVELY AND TALENTED J.K ROWLING.

Reading about family: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Speaking"

'Thinking'

Chapter 1- The Gathering

~1978 Marauders Last year at Hogwarts~

Sirius Black was sitting in the empty Gryffindor common room bored, there was nothing to do James was out with Evans, 'Lilly' he reminded himself now that she was dating Prongs it was Lilly, Mooney was at the library doing homework, and Merlin knows were wormtail was anymore. 'I wish something interesting would happen' just as he finished that thought there was a POP and Sirius Black disappeared without a trace.

James Potter was happy, if you asked his three best friends Sirius 'Padfoot' Black, Remus 'Mooney' Lupin and Peter 'Wormtail' Pettigrew it was disgustingly cute how in love he was with the one Lilly 'Flower' Evans. But sitting out by the lake with his arm around her, watching the sunset as cheesy as it sounds and no matter how much Padfoot would tease him about it later he had never felt more at peace. He had been chasing after Lilly since his third year at Hogwarts and now that he finally had her, he could not be happier.

"What are you thinking about?" Looking down at her in his arms, he smiled at her.

"I was thinking about how much I love you," He said with a grin on his face that always made her heart do tricks. Right as she was about to reply, a POP was herd right above there heads, when they looked up they both had disappeared. In a little corner of the library a young man, and resident Werewolf, named Remus 'Moony' Lupin heard a soft POP and he too disappeared.

~UNDISCLOSED LOCATION~

With another POP the Marauders plus one appeared in what looked like a living room. There were six couches and four arm chars all an egg yellow color; there was a large coffee table with a book and a note on top of it.

"What the bloody Hell was that!" of course Sirius was the one, who got over his shock first. Rolling his eyes Remus walked to the coffee table and picked up the note "it says here we are all going to be joined by Mr, and Mrs. Potter along with..." Here Remus trailed off his eyes going wide and gaping at the paper in front of him almost as if he could not understand the words written in front of him. Getting aggravated Lilly grabbed the paper and continued where he had left off "...along with Walburga, Orion, Regulus, Cygnus, Druella, Andromeda, Narcissa, and Bellatrix Black as well as Severus Snape.." with wide eyes she looked up from the paper to Sirius, who had gone pale muttering something along the lines of "I thought I was done with them...insane...why me...Reggie...Cissy... Andy...Bella...can my life get any worse?" With a pained expression on his face, James hugged his friend, "it will be fine Paddy, Mum and Dad will be there too, and we all know they can't do anything to you, what with you being disowned and all." "Right, right they have no control of me anymore why should I care? I don't care its not like I ever cared what my mother said about Me." with that they all sat on the sofa and Waited for the Blacks and Mr. and Mrs. Potter to get there. After fifteen minutes of trying to cheer up Sirius, everyone had arrived and was sitting on the sofa, the Potters in a loveseat, Andromeda in a chair along with her nine-month-old Nymphadora. Narcissa Bellatrix and Regulus all sat on a couch, well the rest of the adults sat in the chairs, there was surprisingly one couch unused but no one said anything. After a couple of minutes of silence there was yet another POP but this time instead of people joining them there was a note that fluttered down on some unfelt wind. When it landed in front of Sirius, he picked it up well clearing his throat importantly, earning him a few dirty looks from the blacks and a smile from Andy and the rest. "It says 'Dear everyone I have gathered you here today so you can learn the truth of tomorrow. You will hear about betrayal, hurt, comfort, the Secrets of the Marauders' here all the Marauders had horrified looks at the thought that all these people were finding out their secrets. The lies of Albus Dumbledore. Besides, too many other things. This book cannot lie. My name is Harry Potter, the son of James Potter, and the one known as Lilly Evans and this is my story. PS- it would be smart if you showed them Padfoot and Prongs they will find out anyway. Love always Harry James Potter-Black.' when Sirius finished everyone was stunned. "OH, MY MERLIN I MARRY LILLY! I MARRY LILLY! PADFOOT I MARRY LILLY AND WE HAVE A SON NAMED HARRY!" Yes James, figured that one out on my own." Sirius replied with a smile. "Can we continue with the story?" a sneering voice impeded the celebration. "Sure we can daddy dearest," Sirius replied with a mocking smile. "I'll read first then" Bellatrix stated.