First Day of UA

(Kaminaris pov)

    I woke up the next morning rubbing my eyes of sleep. And yawned and stretched. Today was the first day of UA. I was excited to be out of this hell hole today at least for when I'm at school. I quickly got ready straightening the shock collar around my throat and put my shoes on throwing my back pack against my shoulders. The UA uniform fitting too loose on me because of how malnourished I am. But that didn't stop me from enjoying my first day of school.  My father hit me a few times and burned his cigarette too my skin and electrocuted me as a way of saying goodbye. I just shrugged it off since I didn't really feel pain any more. I wanted people to see a different side of me one that's not who I really am, I didn't want any one to know what was going on so for the past week I had perfected a happy go lucky act so as soon as I stepped out the door I put a huge fake smile on my face and headed to UA. It was nice since it was not a long way from my house. 

     (Time skip to when he reaches UA)

      I walk through the hallways of UA trying to find Class 1a when I suddenly bumped into someone. "Ow!" The person said. I stepped back. "I'm so sorry!" I called out bowing to apologize. "It's okay it was an accident." The voice said in a monotone. I looked up to see the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen. He had purple lilac hair and the same purple eyes that shines through the light.
    "Hey you okay?" He asked me. I blinked and jolted back to reality. "Yes sorry again." I said. He smiled at me. " That's okay, are you headed to 1a?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes I am." I answered." Great me too." He said. "My name is Kaminari Denki." I told him. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Shinso Aizawa." He said back. We shook hands and headed to class together.

     We walked in together and found empty seats, I found a seat next to a green hair boy who seems shy behind a spiky blond.  We had waited a few minutes until the big door opened and revealed a yelllow blob in the door way. "What is that?" A student asked. The thing opened up and out stepped a man who looked homeless not going to lie while wearing all black and a scarf around him. "It took you all five seconds to shut up. Sit down and class is about to begin I'm your home room teacher Mr.Aizawa." The now named teacher walked up to the front of the class at the podium. "Now today is the first day so you all need to introduce yourselves and say your quirk and then do whatever you want for the day I will be taking a nap. I am the pro hero Eraser head. Don't wake me up unless someone is injured or kidnapped." We all looked at each other until a boy with blue hair and glasses got up from his chair. "Alright everyone you heard our teacher. We shall stand up one at a time and tell our names and quirks." He said doing weird hand chop movements.
     The first one to go up was the spiky blonde. He looked pissed off I might add. "My name is Katsuki Bakugou and my quirk is explosions. And I'm better than you extras, also stay away from Deku he is taken and mine." He stated. Everyone gasped at what he said. I looked over to where his eyes were looking to the green haired boy that I saw was shy earlier was now slightly blushing at the blonds statement.
    After everyone introduced themselves it was my turn. I was nervous not going to lie but I still stood up. All eyes were on me. "Hey dumbass why is there a collar around your neck!?" The blonde asked with a smirk on his face. "Shh! Kacchan don't be so mean!" Deku whispered. The blonde growled. "It's just a fashion statement." I lied.  He rolled his eyes at me and I gulped a little. "My name is Kaminari Denki and my quirk is Electrification. I can shoot lightning from my hands. " I explained. (Disclaimer: I know I said he is mute but this is part of some of his act he has to keep up on) I bowed and went back to my seat. Everyone started to instantly form groups with one another as soon as we were finished with what the teacher had told us to do.
     I however sat by myself at my desk with a small sad smile. It felt like forever until a shadow looked over me. I suddenly got really scared but tried not to show it so people didn't question me. "Hey dumbass! Why are you just by yourself?" The voice asked while slamming their hands down on my desk making me loose my self in what wasn't reality and my reflexes kicked in when I put my hands up defensively and cowered in my seat. I didn't like loud noises or yelling. "Ha what a wimp, can't take loud yelling?" Bakugou yelled.  I whimpered a little I couldn't hear anything else but the yelling in my ears over and over again reminding me of father."I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" I shouted out. He looked at me with a glare. "Kaachan! Stop your scaring him!" Deku said trying to push him away, Bakugou didn't listen though and leaned forward grabbing the collar from around my throat, "please I'm sorry I won't do it again." I pleaded. He reminds me so much of father right now. I was on the verge of a panic attack as my breathing became more heavier and I had my hands gripping my hair. So much for my happy go lucky act I had practice so hard on. And on the first day too.
     "Kaachan! Please stop!" Deku pleaded but his voice only sounded muffled to me. I couldn't get out of this facade. I can still see what's going on but all of the sudden I felt a sudden surge of electricity go through the shock collar and I felt myself scream in pain shooting up from my seat and clawing at the collar desperate to try to get it off of me, knowing I can't that it's useless.
     I saw a scarf wrap around Bakugou and him being pulled back harshly. "What is going on here?" The voice of the teacher sounded very angrily. I couldn't stop gripping at the collar I found myself crouched in the corner shivering in fear.

(Aizawas pov)

   I was asleep in my sleeping bag after telling the class to introduce themselves and their quirks. I heard them all talk to one another after they were finished. I felt peaceful laying here in my sleeping bag until a little while later there was a loud scream erupting through the room. I shout out of my sleeping back to find a scene more horrifying. The kid with Yellow hair with a black lightning bolt on one side was gripping at something around his throat while Bakugou looked like he was trying to fight the poor kid. But something felt off. He was on the verge of a panic attack, I know because I have them too. I threw my scarf around Bakugou to get him away from Kaminari but the boy with yellow hair shot from his desk and into a corner still screaming and writhing in pain. "What is going on here?" I asked as I had captured Bakugou.
     "Kaachan was scaring Kaminari and it looked like something was happening with the collar he has around his throat." Midoriya had explained with tears in his eyes. "Bakugou go to Principal Nezus office and meet me there now!" I said using my quirk. I let him go and he stomped out the classroom. "What is going on with Kamianari?" Mina had asked. "He is having a panic attack." I explained as I cautiously stepped over to Kaminari. "Kaminari can you hear me?" I asked kneeling down to him. He shrunk further away from my hand and whimpered."please not again. I'm sorry for what I did." "What do you mean Kaminari?" I asked tilting my head in confusion. He didn't answer and I reached my hand to touch his shoulder. "Don't touch me!" He yelled. I quickly put my hand away from him kind of startled.
    "Hey shh everything is okay now, nobody is going to hurt you. You are safe." I spoke softly something I'm not usually known for.
    He looked up at me with teary eyes. "You promise?" He asked he was like a fragile child right now a younger one. I nodded. "Yes I promise." I assured him.
    "May I ask you a question?" I asked. He slowly nodded his head. "Why do you have a collar around your neck? And I recognize it as a shock collar. Who put this around you?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Not allowed to tell people. Might get hurt if I tell." He said. I sighed. "Well it's okay you can tell whenever you're ready. Let's get you to Recoveey Girl." I spoke and helped him up. I turned to the class. "Class is dismissed today. Don't forget to take a permission slip form on your way out for your parents to sign for the dorms that are being put in by the end of the week." I explained. "Hai!" They all said as I heard them all leave.