"Thank you Shinazugawa San!" (F! Reader x Shinazugawa Sanemi)

~Fluff ☁️~Sanemi being slightly out of character and having a big fat crush on y/n ~Y/n being naive, kind of clumsy, and oblivious, sees Sanemi as a friend~Y/N is a distant ancestor to Yorriichi, 2nd cousin of muichiro

~Fluff ☁️
~Sanemi being slightly out of character and having a big fat crush on y/n
~Y/n being naive, kind of clumsy, and oblivious, sees Sanemi as a friend
~Y/N is a distant ancestor to Yorriichi, 2nd cousin of muichiro. She uses Sun breathing.
——————————
[3rd person pov]

"Thank you so much for agreeing to go out to the festival with me Shinazugawa-San!" Y/n says happily eating the dango a certain male hashira bought her.

"It's not a problem y/n" Sanemi says nervously scratching the back of his neck trying to hide the blush on his cheeks, unfortunately it fails.

"You're red Shinazugawa-san, are you sick?" She asks quickly swallowing the bite she just took and placing a hand on his forehead, very much making him lee flustered due to how close they are. "Do you need to see Shinobu-Chan?"

"N-no im fine, just a little cold." Sanemi says clearing his throat and speed-walking away.

"Hey! Wait up!" Y/n says running after him and matching his walking speed. "Maybe if you would wear your kimono properly you wouldn't be cold." She adds letting out a sound of annoyance and immediately ties the fabric that was exposing his chest so he was nice and warm.

"What about you? Aren't you cold?" Sanemi asks trying his hardest to not stare at a certain area.

"Hm? No, I grew up in the snowy mountains cold is nothing to me." She says failing to notice the slight cleavage peaking out of her kimono.

"Ahem, y/n the uh front your kimono is um-" Sanemi says resisting the urge to look, at least he has the common decency to not stare and make a woman uncomfortable (yes im speaking from experience)

"Huh what? OH MY GOD, I-I-IM SO SORRY, ILL HAVE MITSURI HELP FIX IT BYE SHINAZUGAWA-SAN!" She says going beet red, no wonder why so many older men were staring at her breasts. Sanemi chuckles and waves her off as she disappears into the direction of Mitsuri's estate.

"Still haven't confessed to her yet aniki?" A boy asks coming out of the bushes, almost a spitting image of Sanemi.

"Jesus fucking Christ Genya, don't jump out at people like that." Sanemi says smacking his little brother's chest. "Like you're one to talk? Have you even confessed to depression 2.0 yet?"

"I- We-, Mui and I planned to go out to the festival next weekend to watch the stars and set off lanterns, you should bring nee-san with!" Genya says immediately lighting up when he thinks of muichiro and Y/n, he views her as his older sister, the older sibling he never had.

"I-Do you know how embarrassing it is to become a fucking nervous wreck when the other Hashira's are around and let alone embarrass myself infront of her like a dumbass." Sanemi says, now his turn to go beet red as Genya laughs chasing after his brother.

"Come on Aniki, even if she doesn't feel that way about you, you can still spend time together. Plus I heard Kanae-chan has a crush on you if it doesn't work with nee-san." Genya says draping his arm over sanemi's shoulder getting an annoyed grunt from him.