Queen's Battle part 2 (Queen Wasp)

Start from the beginning

"You know I have a feeling Audrey and Gabriel had a secret child between each other with our Audrey just let him kiss his hand." Jeff said

Audrey: (taking back her hand) I'm still quite overwhelmed.
Gabriel: I want you to know that I've fired the person who was responsible for the misunderstanding. Only one row in the house is befitting to Audrey Bourgeois and that's the first.
Audrey: (Audrey smirks) Let's not overdo it. Huh Gabriel?
Gabriel: Did you enjoy the show?
Audrey: So, so. (takes Adrien's hat off of his head and looks at it. Marinette and her parents are watching) This hat is not a "Gabriel Agreste". Are you responsible for that? (looks at Marinette in an intimidating manner)

"The way she asked you that question sounded intimidating." Alya said

"That's what I felt when she asked me that question as well." Marinette said

Marinette: Uhm...
(She looks nervously at her parents. Tom gives her a thumbs up)
Adrien: (whispers; to Marinette) Stand proud! (Marinette smiles at him)
Marinette: I... I'm the one who created it. (smiles nervously)
Gabriel: Marinette won a fashion design competition.
Audrey: (Audrey lifts her glasses to get a better look at the hat) It's the most... (Chloé looks smug) exceptional thing I've ever seen! You're a visionary, Marinette! Glitter's had its day. (lifts up her arms, expressing herself) Feathers are the trend of tomorrow! (Marinette gasps) I haven't felt this much emotion since... (looks at Gabriel) you.

"That sounded like she used to date Gabriel." Gary said

Gabriel: She does have talent. (looks at Marinette; smiling)
Audrey: (looks at Marinette, too) You wanna be a fashion designer, right?
Marinette: (nervously) Uh-uh... Yes ma'am.
Audrey: (puts the hat back on Adrien's head) Then come to New York with me! I'll make you the biggest name in fashion! I'm sure you'll even upstage Gabriel.
Adrien: I'll be able to model for you! (smiles looking at Marinette)
Sabine: (Marinette looks at her parents) We'll be here for you honey, no matter what you decide!
Audrey: My helicopter will be leaving for the airport at 8 p.m. tonight. (puts her glasses back on)
Adrien: (Marinette puts her hands in front of her face, not knowing what to choose. She is a bit reluctant, because she needs to protect Paris, but to refuse being what she dreams of) Isn't this awesome for Marinette, Chloé?

"I should have not opened my mouth that time." Adrien said

Chloé: (Chloé has her head down. She is seething) It's... It's ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! (towards her mother) I've never been to New York with you and you're taking Marinette Dupain-Cheng!?

"We'll be happy if you did go to New York and stay there." Emonette said

Audrey: I'm taking her because she's exceptional Claudette. Uh— Chloé.
Chloé: I'm exceptional, too!
Audrey: The only exceptional thing about you, my dear... is your mother. (Marinette and Adrien look at each other, they look sympathetic)

"That's the truest thing your mother said that isn't about you." Emonette said as smiled

André: Audrey, dear- (holds Chloé by the shoulder, but Chloé pushes him away) Chloé!
Chloé: Ugh! I'll show you how exceptional I can be!
(Chloé takes out the Miraculous Jewellery Box, she opens it, revealing a yellow, glowing orb)
Adrien and Marinette: [Adrien] Chloé!
[Marinette] No! (quickly covers her mouth)

"That's when I knew I had to get the Miraculous back since I don't know what Chloe could do with that power." Marinette said

"What goes mad with power since that's what she's addicted to." Emonette said

(Gabriel gasps as he recognizes the glowing ball; Audrey lifts her glasses; Pollen emerges from the ball. All of them are shocked of seeing kwami)
Pollen: How may I please you, my Queen? (André gasps)
Audrey: What is that thing?
Adrien: Chloé... what are you doing?! (Chloé throws her sunglasses away while putting the Hair comb in her hair)