(Roger signals the bodyguard to move the car to a different location. The fantasy briefly stops.)
Marinette: Step three: No more "Nanny". (All the girls nod their heads) Step four: "Tiger-Lily" will let us know as soon as "Buttercup"'s done with his photo shoot.
Alya: (points at herself) "Tiger-Lily".
(Back to the fantasy scene, Alya signals that Adrien's done with his photo shoot.)
Marinette: (narrating) But, instead of meeting up with the "Nanny", Adrien's gonna find...
Alya: "Lotus"!

"Lotus?" Nino asked

"That's due to my Chinese heritage." Marinette said

(Fantasy briefly stops.)
Rose: (starting to comprehend) That's Marinette!
(Juleka, behind Rose, gives her an approving pat on the head.)
Alix: (using "quotes" hand-gestures) But when "Buttercup" sees that the "chariot's" gone, he'll just text his "Nanny", won't he?
(Close-up of Marinette's mouth.)
Marinette: (chuckles in mock-evil triumph, before we zoom out again) Impossible. "Buttercup" always leaves his personal items in the car when he's on a photo shoot, even his phone! (adoringly) Such a professional!
Alix: (whispers to Rose) She knows everything about Adrien! Creepy, no?
Rose: Yes! It's so romantic!

"Really Rose." Nathaniel said

"What Marinette and Adrien are really romantic about each other." Rose said

Marinette: So then...
(Back to the fantasy scene, Adrien sees Marinette.)
Marinette: (narrating while imitating Adrien's voice) "Hey, Marinette!" (They walk closer to each other, Eiffel Tower in the background, as several pigeons fly away) "What are you doing here? What an incredible crazy coincidence!" (normal voice) This is where "Tulip" springs into action! You give the signal to the rickshaw driver to come and park in the Nanny's car spot, then all I need to do is say to Adrien—
Alix: (interrupting fantasy with a silly expression) Bdi-di-di-di, di-di-di-di, di-di-di-di-di-di-di-dii!
(All the other girls laugh at Marinette.)
Alya: You're right, that's usually how it goes!
Marinette: But this time I'm really ready! I've got you guys with me. I'm gonna do it, I promise!

"Let me guess it failed and Marinette failed to confess to Adrien." Male teenager said

"She had the perfect chance to confess to Adrien but she failed." Mylene said

(The girls cheer at Marinette.)
Mylène: You're gonna be great!
Alix: Wooo! Yeah!
(Back to the fantasy scene, Marinette is about to ask Adrien.)
Marinette: (narrating) So I say to him, "Since your car's not here we might as well ride home together. Hey, look! What a co-inky-dink! There's a rickshaw right here!" (imitating Adrien's voice) "Awesome idea, Marinette! I've always dreamed of going on a rickshaw with you!" (Marinette gets into the rickshaw, pulling Adrien in with her; then she speaks normally) We take a really romantic ride along the banks of the Seine and over the Pont des Arts bridge, where we just happen to run into André, the sweethearts' ice cream maker! (Marinette and Adrien get out of the rickshaw, holding hands. André presents them with ice cream, a green scoop on top of pink) Then, "Violet" skates by and showers us with rose petals! (Marinette and Adrien share the ice cream) It's gonna be perfect!
(Fantasy ends.)
Rose: It's...it's... so beautiful!
Alya: Any questions?
Juleka: (raising her hand while Alix does a facepalm) Which flower am I, again?

"Confusion, there is." Gary said

Rose: You're "Rose". That's right, right?
Marinette: Mm-hmm.
Rose: (triumphantly) Yes!
Marinette: (All the girls put their hands together) "Operation: Secret Garden", here we come!
(The girls raise their hands up and cheer.)

Scene: The Trocadéro. Adrien is having his photo shoot.

Vincent: Come on, more happy! The smile like you're smelling a delicious lunch in ze kitchen! Ah! No, no! We need a... (notices a lollipop stand) A lollipop!