"Stop doing that mon amour"

Börja om från början

"What the fuck is your problem"he gritted and twisted the knob beside me opening it, making the water fall on us both.

I said nothing, stared at him.

Please Kartik can we try this again!

Can you give me another chance? I was immature and foolish then, please give me another chance!

Would you?

That's what I wanna ask him, but i can't the guilt in me is not letting me, saying i don't deserve me, he stared in my eyes for few moments, then took his eyes on my lips, i saw him gulping, his chest heaving,which made me held the hem of my dress in nervousness.

But he stepped back, and for a moment I felt alone, broken, his proximity was driving me crazy but I wanted it.

He held my hand as soon as I subconsciously stepped  forward, and pulled me, towards him snaking his hand around my waist.

"I am gonna regret this," he said, fusing his lips with mine, sucking the wetness off them, as he pulled my upper lip with his lips, making me moan in his mouth.

His grip on me my waist tightened as he released my upper lip and sucked the lower men, keeping them between his teeth pulling the flesh, making It tear open and letting the blood ooze of it, he sucked the blood too licking my lips making me part my lips wider .He entered his tongue in my mouth, making me throw my head back in the feeling, my heart melted my body became jelly as i found myself shivering under his touch, which he too noticed.

So he pinned me to the wall holding my thighs against his torso, waiting for me to wrap my legs around it.

I did.

I could feel him smile as he sucked my tongue.

I tried to kiss him as intensely as he was kissing me but I only found myself following and enjoying what he was doing. I was wet, down there, feeling it throbbing for his touch. 

Breaking the kiss he traced his lips to my chin down my jaw and throat as he sucked the skin, my grip on his shoulder tightened,I didn't realise I was holding him by my shoulders pulling him close to me.

He locked his eyes with mine breathing heavily and licked his lips before softly fusing his lips on mine and the next I heard a tearing sound, I pulled back the kiss seeing the dress he just tore off my chest revealing me just in my black bra.

I gasped.

He said nothing, kept on staring at me, his breathing uneven, his heart racing, plus he was dripping wet.

I waited for him to do something but he didn't, taking it as my cue I pulled him against me, making him groan as his dick rubbed against me.

I waited for him to do anything, but he didn't. I can see the transparency in hisneyes fighting for not to continue, but I want to let him know.

I love him!!

I want him to realise that.

He dropped me down leaving the hold of my thighs making it slide to the ground.

And turned. My stimuli reacted on time as i held his hand, his body stiffen, tugging on his hand i made him turn. Who had emotionless eyes now.

He frowned, as I stared at him with desperation and intensity.

The next moment I was on the floor kneeling, my dress half torn, revealing my chest.

He growled as I held his cock after sliding his sweatpants down along with his undergarment.

I stopped being afraid to continue.

But he said nothing, just his head thrown back, my hand around his shaft, as I licked it, and heard him curse something under his breath.

I licked it for the second time again and took him in my mouth sucking it a bit, he moaned.

I looked up at him, who stared back at me, with his lips pressed in a thin line.

"Fuck it"he gritted before holding my hand , pulling me up on my feet and kissing me.

He sucked my lips pulling me with him, as I matched his steps, the next moment he broke the kiss pushing me back, and I realised we were in the bedroom.

He hovered over me, pulling the straps of my bra down my arms and sucking on my shoulder and collar bone.

Making me moan.

I was desperate and I wanted it more plus j waas dripping wet so I pushed myself up, unclasping  my bra.

And pulled it off, he pushed me down pressing my back on the soft mattress and pinning my hands above me staring in my eyes.

"So desperate "He chuckled before kissing on my cheek hardly, biting it between his lips and let go  off my hand, he slid himself down and kissed my bosoms one after other, taking one in his hand, and placing his mouth on other, his other hand continued the torcher, as he traced my inner thigh.

"So wet'' I heard him groan as I felt his warm fingers at the entrance, with that he inserted them in me, fusing his lips with me, letting me moan in his mouth while his finger played against my walls.

I raised my hips, wanting him more deep, he chuckled.

And pulled them out. Making me groan in frustration, he looked at me standing back on his feet. He pulled off the leftover dress and now sided with my underwear.

"Open your legs for me" he said before hovering over me, i compiled as he said and with that he entered inside of me, his warmness felt against my dripping walls, and i hear him groan as i closed my thigh, ",fuck"he groaned.

"Stop doing that mon amour" he groaned,and all my lust faded, replacing it with love, as I ascertained the long lost feelings once again, his tone the way he called me mon amour ignited the feelings in me. All the hopes ignited with the feeling

I rocked my hips against him wanting him to enjoy this, hoping he will look at with me the same love he had 6 years back, so i opened my eyes seeing empty eyes, he pound into me slowly, then fast then again slow, until it was forty  minutes, i was so close to my 6th orgasm, but he was pulling away so i held his shoulder tied wrapping my arms around them, and the next i felt the foreign stickiness and wetness over my skin.