I reacted quickly , and tried to open the door but it didn't work, I was locked. From a small window I could see them looking at me, talking. Even though I couldn't make out what they're saying, hearing his harsh voice made a chill run down my spine, he's leaving me here. What are they going to do to me?

"No! Wait! Don't leave me here, please!" I screamed as loud as I could, hitting the door and trying to open it, but he turned around ready to leave. "Please! Father don't do this! Please! Father!" He started walking, and I couldn't see him anymore. What's going to happen to me now? How could he just leave me here? I thought he cared even just a bit about me.

I sat on the floor, with my back against the door, as I let it all out. Tears started flowing freely down my cheeks, Draco was cheating on me and we're over, and I just got thrown in a creepy hospital by who I thought cared even just a little about me. Why is this happening to me? I just try my best to do what I can, to make everyone proud and to be the best that I can, but it doesn't matter. No one cares about me any way, they don't give a fuck.

Even when everything I've tried is to be the best, I still feel like the worst. I'm so stupid, I should have run away when I had the chance. Funny thing is everyone talks about me like I chose this, like I wanted this, but they don't stop a moment to think about the fact I didn't asked for any of it, I never even asked to be born and not be wanted, to be raised by people that didn't care about me at all, to be tortured, to have people hate me and fear me. I didn't ask for it.

I stayed there crying my eyes out just thinking about everything and feeling sorry for myself, until I eventually fell asleep, unaware of what was about to happen to me.

----------

I was woken up by the door opening, making me fall from my half seated position. I quickly stood up, turning to see who it was that opened the door. It was a man, dressed in all black and with what I identified as a muggle gun on his belt.

"Change." He spoke in russian, throwing me some clothes and turning around, standing in the doorway. When I realized he wasn't going to move from the door way I reluctantly took the clothes and started to change into them, they were leggings and a tank top, all in a dark grey.

When I was finished, I cleared my throat and the man turned around, barely sparing me a look before turned again, walking out the room.

"Follow me." He started walking, not looking back to see if I was actually following him, but since I didn't really feel like finding out what would happen if I didn't, I just walked right behind him.

The hallways looked endless, and by the time we stopped at one of the doors I'm sure I wouldn't be able to tell how to go back to the room that had been designated as mine. This place is like a fucking labyrinth.

The man opened the door, moving aside and waiting for me to walk in, which I did. He closed the door behind me, leaving me in a dark room in which I was barely able to see anything.

"I heard you were trained in hand to hand combat. Let's test that." The scary voice of a man I didn't recognize was heard through the room. The lights turned on and I was able to see I was in a training room, with a very obviously worn out mat in the middle of it. On one side of the mat was a man, tall and with broad shoulders looking directly to me but standing still like a robot, like waiting for an order. He caught my attention, he had long hair that almost reached his shoulders, and his gaze looked weird, like if he was hypnotized, it reminded me a bit of how people looked under the Imperio curse.

What stood out the most, though, was his left arm, glistening in the artificial light made of what looked like metal. I definitely don't want to fight whoever this is, I don't think I want to find out how much it'd hurt to receive a punch in the face with a fist made out of metal. Ouch.