Claire pouted for a second and then went to talk again.

"Leo and Annabeth were also looking for you because they wanted to hang out. They don't hate you either," Daphne interrupted.

"I just... I don't know what to do," Claire sighed sadly.

"I don't know either," Hermione said sadly. The girl rarely admitted that she didn't know anything, so Claire knew that was a struggle to say. "But I know that I'll be here for you every step of the way."

"Me too," Daphne assured her. Claire smiled at them and sat up with a heavy sigh.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt something," Neville said awkwardly when he came up. He rushed over to grab his forgotten bag and then rushed right back out, looking a little confused and very awkward.

"I made it," Claire said softly. Hermione grinned and hugged her tightly.

Sometimes she was glad for her visions. But usually they were a plague that never went away.

——————————-----

"Please promise me again that you three won't fight today."

Draco, Blaise, and Theo all rolled their eyes at her.

"Tell Potter that," Theo said with a snarky tone.

"I already did," Claire told him. It was the day of the Slytherin vs Gryffindor match, and Claire knew that it would lead to multiple people getting hurt and others getting kicked off the quidditch team. She was trying avoid it since she didn't want anyone getting hurt, and she knew it would make both the Gryffindors and Slytherins angrier than they already were/ 

"I told Crabbe and Goyle not to sing that horrible song too," Draco assured her. She had woken him up by hitting him in the face with his pillow and yelling at him for helping write the song, which was not his favorite way to wake up, although his roommates thought it was funny.

"Claire!"

The girl turned and saw Leo waving her over. She assured her teammates that she wouldn't be long and then ran over to the boy. He wrapped her in a hug and she let herself relax at the familiar feeling.

"Hermione told me," Leo whispered. Claire tensed for a second and then relaxed again, stepping back a little. Leo reached out and used his hand to tilt her jaw up so she would look at him. "I'm proud of you. You were able to use what you saw and change the future. That takes power."

"And what if I don't want it?" Claire asked him.

"Then I'll take it," Leo smirked. Claire rolled her eyes at him, but then she frowned.

"I'm sorry for what I said to my dad. I didn't want to hurt you. I don't not like being a Moon Child, but it's just... hard," Claire sighed.

"I know, and so does Annabeth," Leo shrugged. "We're sorry too if we were rude. We thought you needed space, but...maybe not. I'm sorry, Claire."

"I'm okay," Claire promised him. "But you can make it up to me by helping me."

Claire told Leo what was going to happen and he clenched his jaw as he listened. He was thoughtful for a moment.

"And where are you during all of this?" Leo asked.

"I don't know, actually. I think I stop them," Claire said, furrowing her eyebrows as she tried to remember.

"Just be careful. I'll make my way down the field just in case, but you need to stay far away from Umbitch," Leo warned.

"You don't have to tell me twice," Claire scoffed. Leo smirked and then nodded over to where the team was standing.