"God what's got you in such a bad mood?"

"...a lot..." she sighs. "...I'll probably apologize when I'm feeling better"

Schlatt hums, "Alright, go finish your movie- and make sure to eat something salty, don't want you passing out" He smiles at her and she smiles back.

"Yeah" she starts, looking away from the phone and at her kitchen. "I'll go find something, and finish my movie. Bye J"

"Bye" He hangs up, trying not to smile but failing miserably. "Alright chat" He sets his phone down. "Let's get back to the videos"

Jasmine!

"...why the hell are you calling me so fucking late..?" Schlatt rubs his eyes in attempts to wake up, it was 2am after all.

"...I wanted to say sorry for acting how I did earlier...just had a super bad day you know..?" I look back at my phone screen after practically glaring at the new shampoo bottles.

"Where the fuck are you? It's so fucking bright..." He places his hand over his eyes before dropping it on his bed.

"Uh, bathroom" she looks in the mirror before looking back at the phone. "I'm not tired"

He huffs as he sits up, grabbing his phone and looking down at it. "Well I'm awake now, tell me what happened"

"Well first I fell off my bed which woke me up and then I ran out of my favorite salty pretzels, then-" I stop. "That was it really" I shrug, Schlatt flicks on a light and stares at me through the screen.

"No, no what were you gonna say."

"I wasn't gonna say anything" I shrug again.

"Min, I know when you fucking lying" He swings his head from left to right before looking straight back at me. "Are you..."
He gives me a look.

"What? No, no J. You got it wrong, I stopped!"

:

"Min! I came over because you seemed upset earlier!" Schlatt shouts throughout the house, I quickly throw the razor in a cabinet and pull my sleeves down to cover the cuts I made. "Min?"

I pop out of the bathroom, startling him. "Sorry" I smile, looking down at the bag in his hand. "What's that?"

"Oh it's..." He stares at my arms, "...candy. Min show me your arms." I look down at my arms and see red had seeped through my white sweater.

"...shit..." I look up at Schlatt, he drops the bag and pulls me into a hug. Grabbing my hands and moving my arms out of the way so they don't rub up against my sleeves.

"This isn't healthy..." He places a hand underneath my ear. "...does anyone else know?"

"...Travis and Ted..." a thin tear rolls down my cheek. "Travis didn't know how to react and Ted went to tell you but I stopped him..." I sigh. "I-I'm sorry"

He nods, quickly wiping the tear away with his thumb. "I'm never gonna make you apologize for feeling like you have to hurt yourself to love yourself...I...I like you" He always hesitated, why couldn't he say I love you back?

"I know" I nod my head, he presses a kiss to my temple.

"I'll help you...we can do this together"

:

"...you could always start again" Schlatt sighs, "please tell me the truth, I don't want to lose you again"

"...it's fine J, I don't know why you worry so much" I roll my eyes.

"Because I care okay?" He snaps back, "I'm allowed to worry, I'm allowed to be scared, I'm allowed to care about people I lo-" he stops, running a hand down his face as he groans. "I hate seeing you hurt yourself, I hate seeing you sad..." He sighs.

I stare at myself in the mirror before looking back at the phone and smiling.

"Thank you J" I giggle. "But I'm really not hurting myself"

Froggie speaks!Remember you are loved and you should never hurt your body because you don't feel loved

Froggie speaks!
Remember you are loved and you should never hurt your body because you don't feel loved. YOU ARE.
Update: thanks Iwannagohome138 for informing me on the mistake I made about low blood sugar <3