Chapter 2

*2 days later*

Throughout the past two days I've done practically nothing but stay at my house and listen too *NSYNC with my sister and I must say I think I'm falling just as far in love with them as my sister.
I mean when I actually got the time to listen to their music and not just listen to it while in a rush shopping for groceries I was actually able to listen to how insanely good their vocals were, and in all honesty I was starting to get really excited for this concert.

I'm sitting on the couch watching TV eating cereal when I get a call and see it's my sister "Hey y/n, watcha doin" she's asks sounding really hyper "nothin much just eating some cereal and watching Tv" I say nonchalantly "ooh exciting" she says sarcastically but in a fun way not mean. We both let out a laugh before she continues. "Anyways I wanted to know if I could come over so we can get ready for the concert together"
"Of course, when would you come over?"
"Well we need to be at the venue before 6 since that's when the meet and greet is so I'm thinking I get there at 4?"
"Yeah,ok sounds good I'll see you then"
"Kk,bye I love you"
"K, love you too"
We then hang up and I continue eating my cereal checking the time on the tv. Seeing as it's already 3:00 I just keep watching tv till 4:00.

Almost as soon as the clock hits 4:00 I hear a knock at the door, Daphne has definitely always been the "on time" sister.

As soon as I open the door I get practically tackled by one excited Daphne L/n. "OH MY GOSH IM SO EXCITED" she says still hugging me jumping up and down "You don't say" I say chucking and her excited behavior "oh whatever y/n you have to admit your also excited" she says now crossing her arms looking at me "OK I AM" I say hugging her but this time we're both jumping and giggling.

"OK, I think it's time we get ready or else we're not going anywhere" I say cooling down from our fit of giggles
"Yeah, ok alsooo I was wondering if I could borrow something to wear since your clothes are like 10 times better then mine"

"Are you sure your not trying to impress your boyfriend Joey" I say teasing her about her major crush on one of the members Joey.
"ha. Ha. Very funny can u borrow some clothes or not"
"Of course you can just pick out what you want"
"Ok thanks" she says as she heads toward my room.

Me and Daphne have always had a really strong sister bond so we never argue over clothes or food or stupid stuff like that

"Ok I think I'm ready" I say looking at myself in my full length mirror

Your outfit

Your hair