i turned to elaine. "can you go ask him for the keys?" i asked her. "hell nah, i'm not talking to him y/n, and you know that. we can get a uber." she states sternly.

she goes onto her phone, going into the app to get an uber. while standing outside i hear something in my ear notifying me that ari had liked my message.
"17 minutes till it gets here." elaine informed me.

i really needed to go to the bathroom. " i'm gonna go to the bathroom before we leave." i told her before i pulled the handle of the door, walking back into the building.

i spotted ddot looking at his phone and smiling, he's probably texting that smooch, i thought, annoyed at that fact.

i'm not one to put women down but, she hurt him. he came to my house one night, with rage and sadness in his eyes. i sat him down so we could talk, he ranted on and on about jordan, about how she had texted him and told him that they couldn't go out on their date because she wasn't feeling well.

that night he went to go see her so that he could surprise her with flowers and chocolate, but instead he caught her cheating. he automatically ended with her and chose to come to me.

that was also the first time that we kissed. we were both vulnerable that night.

i drag my myself out of my thoughts, i pushed the entrance to the bathroom door and went into the biggest stall.

i pulled down my pants and used the bathroom quickly before wiping. i stood up pulling my pants back up and turned around to flush the toilet.

i walked over to the sink and washed my hands. i grabbed my purse and phone before the leaving the restroom.

i passed ddot's area once again, he was still on his phone. he lifted his head to look around him and saw me.

we held eye contact for a less than a second, because i broke it so that i could roll my eyes at him. he mugged me in response before looking down at his phone again.

i walked out of the building seeing lai and ari there. we talked for a little bit about what we were gonna wear to the party.

a few minutes later the uber showed up and we got into the back.

"you wanna go to your crib or you finna dress at ours?" i asked aria.

"nah i'll just dress at y'all's if that's okay." she said.

"yeah girl that's fine. we gotta hella shit for you to wear." elaine reassured her.

after about 15 minutes we had arrived home, elaine unlocked the door letting aria and i in.

elaine went straight into her room getting her dress while i led aria to my room. "you can go look in the closet for some dresses." i told aria. "okay." she said to me before going into my closet to look at the option's she had.

i sat at my vanity, touching up my makeup since i had already put some earlier today. i heard my bedroom door open seeing elaine walk in. she had on a black dress with a slit going up her thigh. she did not lie about going all out.
_____________________________________