the veiw outside the window

Author's POV

The bus finally arrived and all friends shifted on their seats. As maya like to have a veiw of outside she sit on a window side seat with riya.as riya was scrolling through her phone so maya decided to not disturb her so she started looking outside the window then suddenly something catch her eyes. It's was a 'GIRL' she was on her scooty and not to lie she was extremely beautiful that someone will fall in love with her at first sight maya was so lost in her beauty that she was didn't aware of what is going in the world then suddenly riya tapped her shoulder and maya diverted her gaze from girl to riya..

Riya: where are u in the world maya chetri??? I noticed that u were so drowned outside of the window and didn't even noticed that I finished ur fav packet of chips!.....did u saw something beautiful or impressive??!...

Maya: no actually I was thinking something ( she didn't seems to say about the girl to riya what if she thinks she is gay)

Riya: ohhhh...ok

Maya's POV-

After having turn around to see if that girl was still there or not. And I saw nothing the girl was vanished by the way it didn't shocked me at all because she was on a scooty so she must had fast her speed as our bus was little slow.

After good 30 minutes we finally arrived our spot (amusement park). The journey of bus was little tiredful as I was feeling little sleepy.