curiousity

As I walked out for  morning group, I felt like I was dropping, my body hurt and I felt dirty. This place is open dress, no uniform, no dress code so I wore a nirvana shirt and black sweats, I want to sleep but if I sleep I see what happened last night in my head. As I stepped into the group room, I saw a boy, I was mesmerized, he was tall. He was really tall, at least 6'7 and evilly gorgeous, eyes empty as ever, black as night, ghostly pale skin, built but slim set body, and blood tinted brown-blond hair.

I stared into his empty, black eyes as he stared into my deep brown eyes. He tilted his head as if  he was trying to get a better understanding of me, then he smirked. I've heard rumors about him, that he's the infamous psychopathic serial killer Michael Myers of Haddonfield but that's hardly believable, Michael Myers is dead. He burned to death in his sister, Laurie Strode's, house, Not even the strongest man could survive that house fire, and she shot his fingers off, the man is dead. Those rumors couldn't ever be true, I'm absolutely positive.

"Sit next to him" The man who took advantage of me last night smirked as he pointed to the seat next to the boy with the empty eyes, I walked aimlessly to the chair, crying internally. The boy with the empty eyes looks down and smiles slightly, His energy scares me...this boy is evil beyond belief. As the man who took advantage of me last night speaks, I disassociate until I feel empty eyes on me, it's him, the mute boy with the empty eyes. He stares at me and I look up and stare back. I feel like I'm being silently read, like he's investigating me, trying to figure out my flaws and what my mental illness is. He tilts his head and a slight frown appears on his face, not like he wants to hurt me, but like he's hurting for me which is impossible because based on me gazing into the black holes he has for eyes, this boy is emotionless. He smiles at me and drops his arm next to mine, causing his rough hand to graze mine but something's missing. I glance down at his hand and two of his fingers are missing... this cannot be...oh god no, it's not possible. Michael is dead..Right?

Sweat drips down my chest and I look back up, my eyes widen, it's not possible this is Michael. Nobody knows what Michael looks like, Michael Myers couldn't possibly be this attractive. "Stop staring at each other like you guys are in love, fucking freaks!" The man yells, I jump out of fear, my body shuts down and the boy sees, making him stand up and get in the man's face. "What are you gonna do? Stab me? With what knife?" The manwhore antagonizes and the boy steps closer. 

I step in and grab the boy's arm gently, sitting him down slowly. Don't get me wrong, I want this man dead more than anything, but I don't want the boy to get in trouble at my expense. He stares into my eyes, it's almost a language for us, he's angry. "Breathe" I whisper, his chest moves up and down. Why would that man say that? There's no way this boy is Michael Myers, Michael Myers is dead, despite my fear, I stand up for the empty eyed boy. "Callate la boca, fuck off why don't you? Huh? Estupido pinche gringo!" I shout with anger from the bowels of hell.

"Aww, that's cute. Psycho bitch standing up for her even more psycho boyfriend." The man taunts. "I'll deal with you tonight, you'll remember not to say stuff like that afterward" He threatens. The boy with empty eyes tenses up and I grab him, "it's okay, i'll be okay. Don't worry about me." I try to reassure him but by the time I'm out of here i'll either be a sex addict with a strong cnc kink or a fucking prude so i'm lying. The boy's eyebrows furrow and his face turns red, he knows I'm lying.

TW: RAPE

ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

"Well hello my friend" The man of my nightmares says as he walks into my room, I already know what I'm in for. "Please leave me alone" I say pleadingly "Now why would I do that? You're so fun to play with, you're like my own personal monster high doll" He strokes my half black half blonde braids and before I know it, I'm pinned to the bed. "Please not tonight, my body aches" I beg, "But the pain makes it even more fun for me and I'm sure deep down you enjoy it too" he swears. 

"Please" I beg pathetically, the sound of my begging disgusts me "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He says in a mocking way, my arms are cuffed now and a tear drops from my eye as he pulls my clothes off. He forces my legs open as I fight weakly but doesn't force himself inside me, he pulls out a sharp, sad to say but beautiful blade, "What are you doing with that?" I question him, my mind is filled with fear and worry. He doesn't respond, he just traces it along my inner thigh, the fucker has a knife kink.

He presses the sharp side along my inner thigh and drags it, cutting me. "Stop!" I shout with teary eyes, he repeats the motion 4 times after the first, copying the same 5 cuts on my other thigh and I feel myself losing consciousness. He forces himself inside me and thrusts aggressively, something inside me rips and all I see is a lot of blood. It hurts and suddenly I'm 5 year old me again playing "Doctor" with my father's drunken pedophile of a father, it hurts, it hurts.

It hurts, please someone make it stop, he pulls out but he hasn't cum yet, what the hell? he reaches in his black backpack and reveals a small vibrator. He's trying to force me to enjoy this, God please help me, He sets it on the highest set and sticks one part to my stomach, the other suctions my clit. He forces himself back in and I'm extremely overstimulated so by normal bodily reactions and how the brain is set up, my eyes go to the back of my head but I hate every bit of this. God make it stop..