chapter 4

another week had passed. every time i tried to talk to rolli it backfired.

it was either another girl had come up to him and started flirting with him or it was because i got too shy or one of his friends had pulled him into a football game. 

i wished I was one of those popular and pretty girls. but no, im just an ugly nobody. he will probably never ever notice me in life.

i sighed as my teacher left the room. i had my next class. it was in the same classroom but with different seats. it was the seat that rolli and his friends were sitting at. they were no longer sitting, they were standing up crowded beside the table talking and laughing. 

i sat there, feeling very bored and waiting for my other teacher to come. rolli was still there, standing behind me and talking to his friends. i forced myself not to turn around and stare at his beautiful blue eyes. 

out of my boardroom, i started leaning back and forth on my chair. i leaned back, and i almost fell but i didnt because i held on to the desk behind me. but that wasn't the only thing saving me from falling.

rolli was holding on to the chair. 

OMGGGG

MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR 😍

"whoa whoa whoa. you ok?" he asked pushing me back up. i was paralyzed. i nodded quickly. 

he smiled at me and his dimples were shown.

HES SO FREAKING GORGEOUS OMG

he left before i even had the chance to thank him. i'll thank him tomorrow though. and thats gonna give me a chance to talk to him!